Author Topic: Jack Noir's Add-On making service (Pay what you want!)  (Read 6398 times)

Shamelessly ripped offInspired by JakeBlade's Service

Hello, I'm Crystalwarrior/Jack Noir/Alex Noir, 19 yrs old. I've been making add-ons and experimenting with blender for a long time now and made plenty of add-ons for people or just for fun. I'd honestly like to be making more add-ons than I am right now, but lately I've been having trouble finding motivation to create any, so I've decided to start my own service where you can pay me $$ and I make you cool things.

What's this about?
  • Tell me what you want to be made
  • Send me a forum PM or hit me up on Steam
  • Discuss and agree on the price, then send me money via PayPal
  • I'll keep you up to date on my progress and send you over the final version if you're satisfied with your result

Prices
I'm using Paypal, my Paypal E-mail is [redacted]
Prices have been changed to "Pay what you want" model with $1 being the minimum amount of money to get me working on something!

Contact
You can contact me via Steam or forum PMs (Expect a faster reply on Steam though)

Portfolio
Parkour Playertype (Rather old, planning to update with custom player anims)
Despair Syndrome (Gamemode)
Complex Weapons Package (Collab effort with Port, Brian Smith)
SMM Blood and Bodies and SMM gamemode itself (Collaboration with Port)
Half-Life 2 Weapons Pack (2013)
Rocket Spammer (2013)
Generic Weapons Pack (2013-2014ish) (Video)
M16 rifle (2012, old)
Musket (2012, old)
Wrestling Mod
CS Kevlar Vest (2012, old)
Glock18 pistol (2012, old)
Schmidt Scout sniper rifle (2012, old)

FAQ
Q: Why are you doing this?
A: Honestly I really love making add-ons, but most of the time I have trouble justifying the ungodly amount of time I spend making them. This will help me a lot with motivation and I hope to help this game grow and have more quality servers pop up.

Q: Does this mean you're moving on to only private add-ons?
A: Absolutely not. I'm still willing to work on free projects and release them.

Q: Why are you ripping off JakeBlade huh?
A: I'm sorry I'm not really good with original formatting ok

Satisfied customers!
Very good service, got to see the progress being made on Jack's server and the add-on was done really quickly.
10/10
Has anyone else used this service? I want to make sure this is legit so I don't get scammed
Yeah Jack is serious about what he does. He made me a dueling mod based around Armageddon's miniature one. You add player-made maps, multiple duels at once, any weapon, etc.
It had a few bugs, but he was there to help me out and fix them for me.  He still helps me with it whenever other bugs arise. He's dependable and his pricing is good too. That's hard to come by with coders on Blockland these days.
Thank you for making me the add-on I needed.
I'll definitely come back to you if I need anything done.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 06:34:26 AM by Crystalwarrior »

Updated topic with pricing, etc. Ask me anything

Prices are great. Really nice of you to offer free services as well!

nice

same motivations as i had when starting my own service lol

i only really stopped cause real life demands - maybe i should bump my topic or something since im a little less busy these days. maybe better not to though.

Если уж ты обычную просьбу об изменении 3 строчек кода в пакадже оружия проигнорировал, причём дважды, то с чего ты решил, что тебе вообще платить кто-то станет? Нет, я реально всё могу понять, но почему нельзя сразу было сказать "Чувак, извини, я положил хуй на тебя\мне лень\мне похуй", чтобы я как конченный идиот не ждал?

If you are already a normal request for a change 3 lines of code into the package of weapons ignored, and twice, then why did you decide that you do pay someone to become? No, I really can understand everything, but why not just to say "Dude, I'm sorry, I put the richard \ me laziness \ me to forget you" to me like an idiot done for not waiting for?
i'm gonna need some help understanding this here

i'm gonna need some help understanding this here

Google translate brings up some nasty things

i think he requested jack to modify an addon in a minor way and he never responded or finished the request. now hes put this up, and halmet thinks jack will only do the edit if he pays jack

Halmet, way to hold a grudge for 2 loving years dude
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 03:55:26 PM by Crystalwarrior »

Service update! I decided to scrap the whole fixed price deal and now it's a pay-what-you-want kind of deal instead.

Very good service, got to see the progress being made on Jack's server and the add-on was done really quickly.
10/10

Also when there was an issue that became apparant after making the add-on, Jack was very quick to fix it.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 07:39:35 AM by TheArmyGuy »

Badump, this is still very much active!

can you make me blockland 2

can you make me blockland 3