0 (0%)
Props not being able to snap to building grids
4 (40%)
Shop employees demanding money while closed
0 (0%)
The severe lack of WATER PARKS!!!111
5 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Planet Coaster - Anniversary Update!  (Read 29310 times)

Looks interesting Dark, I look forward to seeing more :)

I really liked what Silvarret did with Maros, his winter themed B&M floorless coaster. It's nice and short, with a very realistic layout. I could totally see the ride actually existing in real life.
His current project Volvara is also looking absolutely astonishing. I'm really glad we're seeing some cool steampunk stuff from the community.

Thanks Wesley!  Here's one more picture of the coaster I'm working on before I release it.

Nice, have you considered changing up the colors? Those light blue supports specifically look a bit harsh on the eyes.

Nice, have you considered changing up the colors? Those light blue supports specifically look a bit harsh on the eyes.
Yeah, I've been considering on changing the track colors for awhile.  I usually choose the track colors last.

Bump
Planet Coaster has gotten a new update.  It includes a new flat ride, coaster supports, some bug fixes, and much more.  You can read what this update has to offer here.

Man this thread sure is getting drowned out by the other topics. The BLF sure doesn't have many PC players.

I'll have to check out the new update after midterms. It's good to see they worked to add more variety to coaster supports, they often made things seem a bit unrealistic.

Man this thread sure is getting drowned out by the other topics. The BLF sure doesn't have many PC players.
wut
most of the threads in games are for pc not to mention the game this forum is about is on pc

pretty fun game, wish more people talked about it

wut
most of the threads in games are for pc not to mention the game this forum is about is on pc
PC = Planet Coaster

Here's a park I've been working on on and off:

PC = Planet Coaster
stuff i forgot where i was
but in my defense i don't like to use conflicting acronyms like that
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 08:41:58 PM by gr8dayseth »

Bump
Here's screenshot of some upcoming new features for this game.

Bump
Here's screenshot of some upcoming new features for this game.
GO KARTS

GO KARTS
It would be awesome if they actually made them drive able this time around

forget this looks great, i've been meaning to buy it for a long while