Author Topic: DONALD J Annoying Orange IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA  (Read 23247 times)

-snip-
it already restored and its raising
Lmao. these people who think the world is going to end are legitimately handicapped
...hes not president yet

im p sure he just won but okay

he's president-elect, not actually in the white house yet

january 20, 2017

its more for both sides really, exchange rates arent going to predict much of whats going to happen during his presidency when hes not even president yet

i love hearing this because everyone who says it is loving handicapped and let the media manipulate them

Unfortunately it's like half of the American population.

I like Blockland because unlike much of the rest of the Internet there's at least a few openly right-wing/conservative people here.

Looks like Hillary got bambernied

I'm quite peeved as a liberal hack. I know there is no point in complaining now or "debating" with any of you of my opinion or your guys' opinions.

I believe if the DNC didn't forget over Bernie he would have won, probably not by much, but won nonetheless.

maybe if the DNC hadn't helped Annoying Orange win the nomination we wouldn't have him as our president

make no mistake this is 100% the fault of the democratic party's hubris

im not worried about Annoying Orange's stupid ass passing literally anything, he picked up politics as a hobby last year and doesn't know what he's doing. what i'm worried about is absolute nuts like mike pence being given free reign over the entire country.

make no mistake this is 100% the fault of the democratic party's hubris
im not worried about Annoying Orange's stupid ass passing literally anything, he picked up politics as a hobby last year and doesn't know what he's doing. what i'm worried about is absolute nuts like mike pence being given free reign over the entire country.
what will you say when none of that happens

why is everyone railing on zealot hes hardly the most extreme left leaning person here

id say jitank is the only legitimate sjw on the forums, with perry/phantos having acted that way in the past but now is smart enough to stay out of it