Author Topic: how do you feel about transgender people?  (Read 21998 times)

I think Stocking is jealous of us for having roosters. Anyone else getting the feeling?

It's just what the publishers think will sell units.

And it sold like no other

I think Stocking is jealous of us for having roosters. Anyone else getting the feeling?

roosters rock

i feel like guys on the internet are just really hard up, but men in real life don't want her. she hates anything that resembles men.

"i'm a strong and independent woman" syndrome

I think she just hates everyone in general and exists purely to leech of other people's happiness and resources. She's got the gold digger vibe but more volatile.

Sociopath at best

She's just trolling, plain and simple. Responding to her seriously and getting upset is taking the bait.

I think she just hates everyone in general and exists purely to leech of other people's happiness and resources. She's got the gold digger vibe but more volatile.

or.... she's a troll

or.... she's a troll
well that's an addition. If you're a sociopath you already take pleasure in people's unhappiness and reactions. That's like textbook troll

i feel like guys on the internet are just really hard up, but men in real life don't want her. she hates anything that resembles men.

"i'm a strong and independent woman" syndrome

tf do you get that i hate men ? ? ?

do you know how hard it is to pee in FRVs if you dont have a richard? you basically have to get completely undressed and then when you sit down every part of your uniform from the knees up is pushed up against the toilet and lying on the deck

it sucks ; ;

She's got the gold digger vibe but more volatile.

tf again ? ? ? im an engineer and i have a career

this is the same stocking back from the iban years?  lmfao

i mean she is hot though lest were being played by a fiddle

do you know how hard it is to pee in FRVs if you dont have a richard? you basically have to get completely undressed and then when you sit down every part of your uniform from the knees up is pushed up against the toilet and lying on the deck

it sucks ; ;

haha get hecked

this is the same stocking back from the iban years?  lmfao
She pretty much is iban.

im actually trans but i literally dont care to tell anyone unless they ask. i hate it when people shove their personal lives in my face so i never bring it up.

fine as long as they don't use tumblr

i mean she is hot though lest were being played by a fiddle