Nintendo Switch Presentation - January 12th

Author Topic: Nintendo Switch Presentation - January 12th  (Read 151043 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGXENe0oJgY Super Mario Oddesy: I have not yet been disappointed by a Mario game. EVER. I really hope this isn't the pattern-breaker. I grew up with Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario Galaxy. Nostalgia bullseye, hope this is everything the franchise deserves

I AM LITERALLY SHAKING FROM EXCITEMENT
ALSO LISTEN TO THAT TRAILER MUSIC

you can disable online functionality for splatoon
that is literally Riddler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGXENe0oJgY Super Mario Oddesy: I have not yet been disappointed by a Mario game. EVER. I really hope this isn't the pattern-breaker. I grew up with Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario Galaxy. Nostalgia bullseye, hope this is everything the franchise deserves

sticker star

I think you pasted the wrong link

>a fifa game

I N N O V A T I V E

>fifa game on handheld

rip many many nintendo switch consoles and controllers :(

So, according to Reggie, we'll be getting 2 million units on launch day. The only other console in this generation that sold that much was the original Xbox One, which was released during the epic Christmas Rush. The Mini NES sold about 200,000 units worldwide also during the Christmas Rush, and while there were complaints of demand, I suspect it was almost entirely because of the season.

There's only 4 launch titles because the Switch is being released in such a quiet period of time, and there's 5 titles that will be in the same month. We're also ignoring the Virtual Console, and I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo has a couple other apps or bonuses they're hiding away.

March is one of the big dry/quiet periods for game releases, and that's generally why don't see much activity. It's also highly likely that Nintendo/3rd Parties are holding back announcements until E3 or Gamescom.

what are the reasons that make march a "quiet" month

i'm assuming it's because E3 is a few months ahead

Pretty sure that's just disabling the miiverse stuff.

Also if Smash is ported over (it's gotta be) then I would definitely order an online subscription.
It wont be 'ported over'. Like with every new Nintendo console, an entirely new Smash game will be made.

what are the reasons that make march a "quiet" month

i'm assuming it's because E3 is a few months ahead
Not exactly an expert on this but... I'm assuming most companies are getting everything prepped up to be shown at cons like E3 and then released later into the year.

£280 is too much for me, if 280 was the price with a game then I would.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 05:40:30 AM by tails »

£280 is too much for me, if 280 was the price with a game then I would.
ok have fun with that