Author Topic: Catalonia's independence movement died before it started  (Read 27464 times)

Do you really want to look at South Africa as an example of African development
that just goes to show how racial segregation is awful, doesn't it

south africa is what happens when you leave dutch people alone for too long

I guess you can say they got boered

ah yes, human worth is based on usefulness. you're a class act. do you support experiments on the elderly and the mentally ill? they're useless, after all.

I support experiments to make scrawny prepubescent weaklings into chads

that just goes to show how racial segregation is awful, doesn't it

Is that what you took from this

this just in: developing underdeveloped areas is the slippery slope that leads to racial segregation!

give it a rest deus

south africa is a perpetual clf3 fire

africa is a testament to how people can be given everything and still revert to animalistic poverty

Is that what you took from this
I mean the whole point of the article revolves around it so what else is there to take from it? that was perhaps south africa's biggest forget up, but more onto my point that doesn't change the fact that it's one of the wealthiest areas in africa

south africa is a perpetual clf3 fire

africa is a testament to how people can be given everything and still revert to animalistic poverty
yeah they're definitely given everything holy stuff

Just kill all other africans and replace them with Ethiopians.

this just in: developing underdeveloped areas is the slippery slope that leads to racial segregation!

give it a rest deus

This just in: Handing people free stuff is not development
There is literally no room for growth because we stick our richards in and offer free everything
Why be learn to be a doctor when there are free clinics funded by the west
Why be a farmer when we're sending free food all the time
Why even loving bother doing anything when all your hardships are taken care of by outside forces
It's not rocket science, you're literally arguing that giving Africans fish is better than teaching how to loving fish

This just in: Handing people free stuff is not development
There is literally no room for growth because we stick our richards in and offer free everything
Why be learn to be a doctor when there are free clinics funded by the west
Why be a farmer when we're sending free food all the time
Why even loving bother doing anything when all your hardships are taken care of by outside forces
It's not rocket science, you're literally arguing that giving Africans fish is better than teaching how to loving fish

You have no idea what you're talking about

Guys I really need to poo but I don't want to stuff all over my chair can someone come over and physically pull the stuff out of my ass so I don't get it all over my chair thanks

TIL Africa is heaven and everything is provided for them.

TIL Africa is heaven and everything is provided for them.

HOly mother of forget shut up
You are so inept at arguing your point you'd be better off dragging your gooch across your keyboard and hoping autocorrect makes it coherent

You have no idea what you're talking about

You have no idea what I'm talking about