Catalonia's independence movement died before it started

Author Topic: Catalonia's independence movement died before it started  (Read 27466 times)

im just wierd but i used to see deus ex's avatar like a head and then a huge muscular arm punching up

This just in: Handing people free stuff is not development
There is literally no room for growth because we stick our richards in and offer free everything
Why be learn to be a doctor when there are free clinics funded by the west
Why be a farmer when we're sending free food all the time
Why even loving bother doing anything when all your hardships are taken care of by outside forces
It's not rocket science, you're literally arguing that giving Africans fish is better than teaching how to loving fish
TIL giving 2 millennia of technological advancement and a century of guidance from the most advanced civilizations in human history to a continent that barely even developed the wheel independently before transitioning them into independent nations and leaving them well-developed modern architecture and infrastructure is a meaningless trifle in comparison to the raw materials they sold on export

k

I've seen some dumb stuff in my time but jesus christ you guys are loving dumb

I've seen some dumb stuff in my time but jesus christ you guys are loving dumb

hey ur a dum

Second, the CSA had other reasons other just slavery, while slavery being a main factor.
The other reasons were that their economy literally depended on slavery, their state rights, and for military protection.

muh states rights [to having other people as property]

They also opposed the rights of other states to not support slavery, such as with the Fugitive Slave Act.

I told you guys one of them would do it

the difference between catalonia and the CSA are one has a ethical and cultural history of being oppressed, so actually has historical reasons alongside modern day reasons to split

the other is a state comprised (mostly) of white trash hicks who oppress others that absolutely no one wanted around

This just in: Handing people free stuff is not development
There is literally no room for growth because we stick our richards in and offer free everything
Why be learn to be a doctor when there are free clinics funded by the west
Why be a farmer when we're sending free food all the time
Why even loving bother doing anything when all your hardships are taken care of by outside forces
It's not rocket science, you're literally arguing that giving Africans fish is better than teaching how to loving fish

Deus, quit talking politics. You don't know anything about what you're talking about.

Deus, quit talking politics. You don't know anything about what you're talking about.

Can one of you explain why Africa is still a stuffhole or

And that's rich coming from someone who unironically supports the IRA
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 08:32:21 AM by Deus Ex »

deus has gotta just be that one guy that purposefully disagrees with the majority on everything

The majority supports the border wall so I guess I have to start shilling for mexicunts

And that's rich coming from someone who unironically supports the IRA

And that's rich coming from someone who unironically believes white genocide is real

The majority supports the border wall so I guess I have to start shilling for mexicunts
:thinking: