Author Topic: Catalonia's independence movement died before it started  (Read 27057 times)

It's obvious you're taking this argument really personally. You just don't know what you're talking about when it comes to underdeveloped territories if this is your takeaway on development.

jesus christ do arguments on here make you physically flustered deus? lol

You have no idea what I'm talking about
Apparently you're on an intellectual level well above all of us because I don't have a loving clue what your handicapped point is either.

I hope Catalonia is able to get their independence. World needs to be less unified. Too much globalism and big government corruption these days, and they're rearing their ugly teeth through how Spain and the UN are handling the situation with Catalonia.

It's obvious you're taking this argument really personally. You just don't know what you're talking about when it comes to underdeveloped territories if this is your takeaway on development.

jesus christ do arguments on here make you physically flustered deus? lol

I like how you guys start saying I'm taking it personally when you hit a wall and are no longer able to shovel anymore stuff out of your gaping back doors

Apparently you're on an intellectual level well above all of us because I don't have a loving clue what your handicapped point is either.

Apparently so because I've explained it two different ways and you guys still act like I'm going over Calc 3

I like how you guys start saying I'm taking it personally when you hit a wall and are no longer able to shovel anymore stuff out of your gaping back doors
HOly mother of forget shut up
You are so inept at arguing your point you'd be better off dragging your gooch across your keyboard and hoping autocorrect makes it coherent

You have no idea what I'm talking about
are you saying this post was not you hitting a wall lmao

im 50k in debt and this is what i get out of my last day of freedom before the IRS skiptraces me to my humble abode in nevada

HOly mother of forget shut up
You are so inept at arguing your point you'd be better off dragging your gooch across your keyboard and hoping autocorrect makes it coherent
I mean like what other kind of tone is this supposed to convey? you look like you lost control and made a typo with how angry you are

I legitimately can't tell if Deus Ex is trolling others or trolling himself.

are you saying this post was not you hitting a wall lmao

More like I realized I was trying to put a nail through a brick wall

I mean like what other kind of tone is this supposed to convey? you look like you lost control and made a typo with how angry you are

I made the single most common typo in the history of the shift key so that means I must be upset

I legitimately can't tell if Deus Ex is trolling others or trolling himself.

Get back in that trench and wait your turn to be put down
Just because it's someone else's turn to get bodied doesn't mean you're allowed to try to rebound

TIL Africa is heaven and everything is provided for them.

TIL giving 2 millennia of technological advancement and a century of guidance from the most advanced civilizations in human history to a continent that barely even developed the wheel independently before transitioning them into independent nations and leaving them well-developed modern architecture and infrastructure is a meaningless trifle in comparison to the raw materials they sold on export

k

More like I realized I was trying to put a nail through a brick wall

I made the single most common typo in the history of the shift key so that means I must be upset

Get back in that trench and wait your turn to be put down
Just because it's someone else's turn to get bodied doesn't mean you're allowed to try to rebound
completely disregard anything else about your post then, being stupid is your speciality afterall

Is there an updated map with catalonia's declared borders yet?