red spy's quantity over quality stupidity tactic

Author Topic: red spy's quantity over quality stupidity tactic  (Read 14022 times)

I kinda like how Ike flouts not ever being banned as this huge deal. No one but you gives a stuff dude
i give a stuff. if you've been banned recently for being a handicap and are still showing signs of being a handicap, you've got no leverage. very rarely is there an exception among us.

Maybe I missed it. When has red spy been banned recently?

he was talking about grimlock

A 10 minute compilation of stupid quotes from yours truly,

white man reports the death of black man
so this is the first documented case of a black dude pulling up his pants?
Red Spy struts into a thread with the sole intention of "memeing" around not knowing what the forget he's really talking about

please guys keep this going for another 15 pages
i don't like discussions like this where both sides are dumb and the thing they're arguing about happened two years ago and was settled in court

sorry :(
Same thread, trying to police discussion/arguments taking place as if his input matters to anyone. No one is going to listen to stuff coming from you lol. Puts on his lovely falsely apologetic mask we've all seen before when called out and forgets off to the next thread.

pot meet kettle
in response to:
nix really has turned into a huge loving moron and a pile of stuff

its not suprising either
its ironic as if his behavior is any better

good for them
dismissive post which Ike calls him out for and he uses his same cowardice and deflection tactics

"isps would throttle people"
"why would they do that if they still want customers"
"ajit pai is bad looking >:("
another weird post that ike and myself call him out for as well as using the same tactics mentioned above. bigger backlash from other users as well

more examples of dismissive deflection:
sure buddy
dude. rude
the forget are you talking about

even though he takes nothing seriously, i hate the uncalled for rudeness. even though he doesn't act like that IRL doesn't mean he has to here.

even though he doesn't act like that IRL doesn't mean he has to here.
But it's le epic forum persona, it's funny and harmless!

No one is going to listen to stuff coming from you lol.

whew lord

did somebody say damage control?

/support because he called me gay

I might as well make a post claiming Red Spy called me gay or something, but did he? The world will never know, cause I have no evidence.

I mean to be fair he probably did

shhhhh

Jk, honestly though he seems like a pretty neat dude, I don’t see why people would have problems with him over stuffposting. I mean, sure he can be a bit rude, but is it so bad that he’s a consistent poster? Threads wouldn’t be the same without Red Spy’s stuff posts. Gottem

Threads wouldn’t be the same without Red Spy’s stuff posts.
You're right

They would be better :cookieMonster:

/support because he called me gay

Jk, honestly though he seems like a pretty neat dude, I don’t see why people would have problems with him over stuffposting. I mean, sure he can be a bit rude, but is it so bad that he’s a consistent poster?
its not even the fact that he's stuffposting though...

Threads wouldn’t be the same without Red Spy’s stuff posts. Gottem
yikes

I kinda like how Ike flouts not ever being banned as this huge deal. No one but you gives a stuff dude

How many accounts have you had?