sephiroth shot up his school

Author Topic: sephiroth shot up his school  (Read 82307 times)

ever notice how the same few people come in to defend their agenda

what did he mean by this?

This isn't a place for politics. This is an opportunity for some genuine reflection as to what's wrong here.
It isn't my sense of humor to joke about school shootings or murder or racism or whatever, but I recognize that some people do that without having any negative intents.
However, we have to be careful. This is a place on the internet with a lot of young people and a lot of people who have trouble with irony. The fact that a person could be sending messages like that constantly and it would fly under the radar is frankly very disturbing.
It's not fair to pin this on anyone but him, but watch your words.
I agree with Ultimax and don't think that that's a political viewpoint. I think that's a sound brown townysis of the dangers of the online interactions in and around this forum.

This all said, even though I never interacted with this guy, this is really freaky, and I hate being even this close to something that grotesque.

I'd really appreciate if you guys could chill for once and discuss this with some grace.
If this ends up being the end of this forum, I guess I'm happy that I got to be here for a while. I'd love to believe that we're not a bad bunch. Take care, all.

what "he meant by this" is that whenever anybody has a different political view than what's accepted, the same people come in to stuff on the person for it

forget you, i'm sick and loving tired of it

sorry i'm diverging from the topics original purpose, i'll leave and let it be. this thread doesn't need to delve into political views nah forget that, forget this website
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 02:05:07 PM by -Nal- »

1. I'll use it because it's completely relevant here, go forget yourself
2. didn't see you say that to him when he used it against me so again, go forget yourself
nah corderlains different, no one except him uses kids to gain leverage on an internet forum

Cord is literally the only person who uses their kids to gain leverage on an internet forum
He is the only person to ever have preempted saying something stupid with "As a father"
You're right, my bad haha

what "he meant by this" is that whenever anybody has a different political view than what's accepted, the same people come in to stuff on the person for it

The irony is that literally everyone does that here? You act like it's specifically one political agenda that gets defended on this site or something
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 02:02:53 PM by Deus Ex »

Cord is literally the only person who uses their kids to gain leverage on an internet forum
He is the only person to ever have preempted saying something stupid with "As a father"
You're right, my bad haha
must be hard being a special needs child, it's okay though we're all here to dumb it down for you

see, there's a huge difference between "as a father" and bullstuff and then saying "as a father", bullstuffting and posting your children on a lego forum to prove yourself to people

it's almost like the political inclined people here talk about politics more or something

forget you, i'm sick and loving tired of it

ok then

I am the creep hunter. I come here to kill creeps

Whos the creep I need to destroy?

I am the creep hunter. I come here to kill creeps

Whos the creep I need to destroy?
beachbum111111

You guys must not be around people who have kids often because they almost always find a way to shove their kids into a conversation
That's not what I am saying, I am saying he might think it is weird of him, as someone with presumably no kids is shoving in kids

you're acting like this shooting is a super common thing that happens every week. it isn't. 4chan isn't causing people to shoot up schools, being a stuffty human being is
I didn't blame 4chan you loving trashcan
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charleston_church_shooting
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Isla_Vista_killings
https://www.reddit.com/r/AgainstHateSubreddits/comments/3kkumc/terrorist_connected_to_reddit_arrested/

Something doesn't have to happen every week for it to be a loving travesty. Mass shootings should not happen at all. They should not be an accepted part of American life.

What the actual forget is wrong with you stop politicizing everything you see
Ultimamax gets hard at the idea of a straight white conservative male committing a shooting. It's pretty disgusting that the first thing he can think of after people have been loving murdered is "I wonder how I can put a political slant on this".

Is this not political? I'm not saying simply being on the right means you're enabling Flash Mobs. I'm saying when you can't go on a loving lego video game forum with lots of kids on it without finding yourself submerged in white supremacist rhetoric up to your eyes, that's a loving problem.

hes probably talking about everything not to do with child enthusiasm in the last few pages

beachbum111111

kidalex90

Something doesn't have to happen every week for it to be a loving travesty. Mass shootings should not happen at all. They should not be an accepted part of American life.

are you gonna make even more murder political just because or
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 02:08:32 PM by Red Spy »

Is this not political?

Seph was mentally deranged you could tell that by talking to him. I never really talked to him about anything more then history on the forums since he's been here so long.

I'm saying when you can't go on a loving lego video game forum with lots of kids on it without finding yourself submerged in white supremacist rhetoric up to your eyes, that's a loving problem.

I also can't go on this forum without seeing handicaps defending child enthusiasm, posting about MLP, or seeing a loving special interest megathread. You should expect that a place this deranged would breed these types of people.

Seph was mentally deranged you could tell that by talking to him. I never really talked to him about anything more then history on the forums since he's been here so long.
Why would him being mentally deranged make this not political?

I also can't go on this forum without seeing handicaps defending child enthusiasm, posting about MLP, or seeing a loving special interest megathread. You should expect that a place this deranged would breed these types of people.
I don't think anyone in this thread is seriously defending child enthusiasm (but tbh ive just been skimming over that stuff)

The other two things are weird but they're not on the level of preaching for white supremacy.

are you gonna make even more murder political just because or
Most things being apolitical is important for your entire worldview. You've never taken a meaningful stance on anything in your life dude

Maybe, just maybe, he did it because he is forgeted in the head, not because of politics, and instead of shifting the conversation to "internet radicalization", maybe we should talk about the mental health problems prevalent in young males? Food for thought

In that case the guy who did the 2017 Congressional baseball shooting must have been encouraged by the insane rhetoric of the left. He was a left wing activist afterall.

I don't think anyone in this thread is seriously defending child enthusiasm (but tbh ive just been skimming over that stuff)

'in this thread' are you handicapped? For that matter no one was preaching white supremacy in this thread.