Author Topic: sephiroth shot up his school  (Read 82252 times)

Okay, I take back what I said. It's still not beachbum's fault, ultimamax, you motherloving cunt.

ultimamax is probably the kind of person who was mad at lady gaga for not doing anything political during her super bowl halftime show, even though it wasn't her job to be political, it was her job to put on a good show.
Yeah she should have said something about censoring titties in video games. forget

Please don't bring strong political views into the thread. I understand that it does tie into it somewhat, but I'm tired of seeing uneducated bullstuff from both sides.
To lots of people on this forum, politics is "anything that would require examination of my own behavior/ideology with any sort of greater context".

Okay, I take back what I said. It's still not beachbum's fault, ultimamax, you motherloving cunt.
Yeah I didn't blame him, I have no idea how well they know eachother and I held to that from the start:
I'm not going to claim to understand your motivations for being the weird troll that you are, but does stuff like this not give you pause?? I don't know the extent of your relationship with this guy, but think about if you two had been more involved with one another, and if you talked about this kind of stuff often. I would feel loving guilty for enabling this guy. I would feel complicit in his descent into committing a school shooting. To me it seems like the only thing separating us from that reality is circumstance - besides the ominous references to school shooting, this guy's talk about hedonism and degeneracy is right up your loving alley. And so many people talk and act like you do, and so many people dismiss your kind of behavior as harmless.

Yeah she should have said something about censoring titties in video games. forget
To lots of people on this forum, politics is "anything that would require examination of my own behavior/ideology with any sort of greater context".
Yeah I didn't blame him, I have no idea how well they know eachother and I held to that from the start:

Your first post in this thread is blatantly political and blame fingering. forget outta here with this stuff.

i guess the failure of the ussr isn't political by your standards then

lmao why are people here trying to humanize a psychopath.

he's totally right, his real psychopathy just seemed like edgy humor in his circles whereas anywhere else people would wonder what the forget he was on

what

Sorry to rain on the parade, but it's not Plaz/Sephiroth. It's well established that Plaz and Sephiroth are the same person.

Plaz/Sephiroth's real name is Alex Roncelli. He establishes that on the forums here:

Plaz (alex roncelli) is the same person as sephiroth. It was a dual act I pulled off.

I have been facebook friends with Alex Roncelli (Alex Celli on Facebook) for years. I have known always known Plaz under that name. He's a gigantic troll, a staunch republican, and pretty wacko, but he's not a killer. He posted 12 hours ago, after the shooting happened, on facebook:

because psychopaths are human too...

Sorry to rain on the parade, but it's not Plaz/Sephiroth. It's well established that Plaz and Sephiroth are the same person.

Plaz/Sephiroth's real name is Alex Roncelli. He establishes that on the forums here:

I have been facebook friends with Alex Roncelli (Alex Celli on Facebook) for years. I have known always known Plaz under that name. He's a gigantic troll, a staunch republican, and pretty wacko, but he's not a killer. He posted 12 hours ago, after the shooting happened, on facebook:

well that's a tad anti-climatic

I can believe it, but if that's the case, so much coincidental stuff here led to hysteria. It's not like this hasn't happened here before but I'm still mildly impressed.

This makes me glad I didn't post any of my 'research' since I figured there was a possibility of a hoax here.

Okay, well that was a big scare. Hope we learned something.

Also ultimamax was making an argument. That doesn't mean you need to stuff on the man.