sephiroth shot up his school

Author Topic: sephiroth shot up his school  (Read 83540 times)

AND for that matter Ultimamax, you loving handicap, every shooting committed by a muslim is caused by the insane rhetoric of their forgeted up religion.

You've never taken a meaningful stance on anything in your life dude

i don't want to open up a thread about a dude murdering people and see arguing about why it's important to make this political. especially when it's being argued by a dude who's a self described communist on a lego forum. forget off

Don't really get the whole kids thing. I don't feel like I've brought them up in the last month at least. Not a whole lot of ammo maybe? Also I'm not the one that masturbates to fake little kids. I'm sure bolster or cheese will post that one image but w/e nothing new they can really add.

i don't want to open up a thread about a dude murdering people and see arguing about why it's important to make this political. especially when it's being argued by a dude who's a self described communist on a lego forum. forget off

This is pretty spot on. It's not really political until someone makes it political. Dude was a wacko not a paragon of right or left wing extremism.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 02:41:05 PM by Corderlain »

Don't really get the whole kids thing. I don't feel like I've brought them up in the last month at least. Not a whole lot of ammo maybe?
its canon guys

he was sam hyde? I always knew that guy had something wrong with him, I used to be in a discord with him and he was just... off.

In that case the guy who did the 2017 Congressional baseball shooting must have been encouraged by the insane rhetoric of the left. He was a left wing activist afterall.

74+24 = 98
left-wing terrorism responsible for 2%
source

'in this thread' are you handicapped? For that matter no one was preaching white supremacy in this thread.
Sorry, I assumed when you said "defending child enthusiasm" you were making a reference to the people talking in this thread. I wasn't aware of a wider problem of people defending child enthusiasm on here. That's also bad though and we shouldn't accept that OR the kind of rhetoric I've been talking about.

AND for that matter Ultimamax, you loving handicap, every shooting committed by a muslim is caused by the insane rhetoric of their forgeted up religion.
Damn. btfo

Maybe, just maybe, he did it because he is forgeted in the head, not because of politics, and instead of shifting the conversation to "internet radicalization", maybe we should talk about the mental health problems prevalent in young males? Food for thought
I am talking about mental health problems prevalent in young males. Becoming convinced that "Western degeneracy"/Jews/people of color/LGBT people are causing the downfall of society is bound to make you more paranoid and drive you into further mental illness.

it was political to begin with

ultimamax is probably the kind of person who was mad at lady gaga for not doing anything political during her super bowl halftime show, even though it wasn't her job to be political, it was her job to put on a good show.

Let's be honest here. This guy was not a right-wing terrorist and you cannot prove he was a right-wing terrorist. There is absolutely no evidence that right-wing thoughts made him do what he did.
What we can see from his last couple of discord messages is that he was a giant narcissist given how he constantly bashed the people in his generation. He's the Hatred protagonist, brought to life and pussified. It's pretty clear that he was edgy from the get-go, and not because a bunch of teens made edgy jokes about edgy topics. He's not a Dylann Roof, he's more of an ForeverAlone. If he were a Dylann Roof, he would've shot up a very liberal place, as opposed to his high school.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 02:47:43 PM by Tactical Nuke »

ultimamax is probably the kind of person who was mad at lady gaga for not doing anything political during her super bowl halftime show, even though it wasn't her job to be political, it was her job to put on a good show.

Let's be honest here. This guy was not a right-wing terrorist and you cannot prove he was a right-wing terrorist. There is absolutely no evidence that right-wing thoughts made him do what he did.
What we can see from his last couple of discord messages is that he was a giant narcissist given how he constantly bashed the people in his generation. He's the Hatred protagonist, brought to life and pussified. It's pretty clear that he was edgy from the get-go, and not because a bunch of teens made edgy jokes about edgy topics. He's not a Dylann Roof, he's more of an ForeverAlone.
its ironic how whenever there's a shooting or bombing anywhere it's generally assumed that the perpetrator is Muslim until proven otherwise

What we can see from his last couple of discord messages is that he was a giant narcissist given how he constantly bashed the people in his generation. He's the Hatred protagonist, brought to life and pussified. It's pretty clear that he was edgy from the get-go, and not because a bunch of teens made edgy jokes about edgy topics. He's not a Dylann Roof, he's more of an ForeverAlone. If he were a Dylann Roof, he would've shot up a very liberal place, as opposed to his high school.
except the fact that this was literally from his steam

its ironic how whenever there's a shooting or bombing anywhere it's generally assumed that the perpetrator is Muslim until proven otherwise

I mean let's be honest outside of the school shooting market muslims have a monopoly on everything else

except the fact that this was literally from his steam

i just realized this dude's profile pic is Joshua moon with a gun. Imagine if sephoroth is actually iban

Please don't bring strong political views into the thread. I understand that it does tie into it somewhat, but I'm tired of seeing uneducated bullstuff from both sides.