The Nigerian Cunts

Author Topic: The Nigerian Cunts  (Read 25626 times)

oh yeah btw you should post more chat logs of me insulting you guys on your own server. these are great.

yeah you pwned us epic style

all of the evidence in this thread is forged

all of the evidence in this thread is forged

Alert! This text is forged!

Grimlock is so sad he lied about using events to bomb us every 15 seconds on Glass' Fort Wars.
He claimed that is was done using an F18 Hornet, but he forgot to mention that the Hornet cant keep going vertical and can't drop 5 bombs at once.
He also kept saying "Stay upset child" for whatever reason when he dropped em
I dont get what his loving problem is with me

Grimlock is so sad he lied about using events to bomb us every 15 seconds on Glass' Fort Wars.
He claimed that is was done using an F18 Hornet, but he forgot to mention that the Hornet cant keep going vertical and can't drop 5 bombs at once.
He also kept saying "Stay upset child" for whatever reason when he dropped em
I dont get what his loving problem is with me
i used the seawolf sub. i'm sorry basic gameplay mechanics are hard for you to understand.

fect is the same guy who owns the epic roblox troll group btw

is this seriously how low you're going grimlock

shouldnt you blur out the link or something

for clarification: this is a save i believe for buildbot that's made out of bricks and vehicles that can crash a server, betel showed me and presumably many other nc members and now it's been compiled into this

not sure if the file is actually harmful on it's own

for clarification: this is a save i believe for buildbot that's made out of bricks and vehicles that can crash a server, betel showed me and presumably many other nc members and now it's been compiled into this

not sure if the file is actually harmful on it's own
loving moron buildbot doesnt spawn events lol
dup saves are also server side only so unless this handicap wants to crash his own server the save is essentially useless

did you test it out yourself?

did you test it out yourself?
im just assuming but i could try (((with permission of course)))

(reposting this from the other thread)
ive looked and literally all this is is a bunch of 1x1fs on top of a vehicle spawn. that's it - all you do is spawn a vehicle and due to it having to deal with being stuck in 1x1fs it will lag the forget out of the server you're on