gr8dayseth

Author Topic: gr8dayseth  (Read 22358 times)

espio do you run a offensive ifunny account

im sure that we can universally agree that espio is a loving friend

im sure that we can universally agree that espio is a loving friend
oh the irony

oh the irony
by saying that you support a trap and loli lover who supports black deportation (for real)

yeah you see the irony is that everyone also hates you
apparently thats relevant to the situation
by saying that you support a trap and loli lover who supports black deportation (for real)
I never said that genius and thats what I dont intend to make it look like

kidalex is correct with all posts on this page

he says that ironically then says that hes doing it unironically ironically

it just keeps happening!!!

kidalex is correct with all posts on this page
jokes on you thats an opinion

apparently thats relevant to the situation
I swear, you're an ODD stricken aspie. Seriously. You attack, people attack back, you say "its irellevent!!!" or in Anodyne's case, "OH MY GOD IM BEING BULLIED!!!" after you rejoin back after being kicked a plethora of times and dramaing the server.

I never said that genius
Who said I did? That's just what you support.

thats what I dont intend to make it look like
Then what do you intend to make it look like? Are you calling kidalex gay or are you calling him a pro-black deportation loli and trap loving literal tribal?

I swear, you're an ODD stricken aspie. Seriously. You attack, people attack back, you say "its irellevent!!!" or in Anodyne's case, "OH MY GOD IM BEING BULLIED!!!" after you rejoin back after being kicked a plethora of times and dramaing the server.
Who said I did? That's just what you support.
Then what do you intend to make it look like? Are you calling kidalex gay or are you calling him a pro-black deportation loli and trap loving literal tribal?
i don't know about you but shouldnt this go in another thread?

stop talking to yourself please

So I take negative attention and then make it look like they are the starfishs?
I was saying that it was ironic that he was saying that espio was a friend, but then he said that everyone hates me which is irrelevant to what I was saying, but apparently you can't understand that.
Also I rejoined anodyne after I dramaed the server in case you couldnt tell, and I was pointing out that the people I dramed are starfishs, not that I was crying for a teacher to save me from the bullies. So if you'll excuse me and stop saying stuff just to I'll be on my way