nix the glaceon - loving insane

Author Topic: nix the glaceon - loving insane  (Read 54393 times)

NIX THE GLACEON
(worlds biggest degenerate)
nix the glaceon is pretty infamous on this forum for being an unlikeable insufferable unfunny starfish on this forum for about two years after discovering e621, which he desperately wants to appeal to. he's basically a chinese bootleg pie crust. he's also been drama'd like 4 times in the past.

even in his profile this is evident. he displays unfunny pictures and gifs like a forgetin trophy in his signature.

CHAPTER 1: NO SELF AWARENESS
nobody wants to see this :)
"uh uh captin crunch cereal is disgusting"
doesnt understand he does the exact same stuff ccc does (post cursed images alot)

-inflation pic-
and now i'm gonna get treated like a loving alien because of a special interest that i was loving born with
thanks alot sebi. you announce that i have a special interest on a popular thread because you didn't agree with it, even though you probably have an eyeball special interest that you don't want to talk about, and expect me to be hunky-dory?
i sincerely hope you get banned from this forum, you ruined my loving GOOD NAME.
there's nothing wrong with having a special interest, and if you have it, you have it and can enjoy it, nobody really gives a forget. i told you because you thought i was a furry, and you went into an autistic fit of rage and decided to POST A SECRET ON A PUBLIC loving FORUM.
that's like someone at school whispering to you who their greatest love is, and the next day you loving yell it, into a megaphone, at the lunch break. that kid is bound to be bullied until they loving die.
but you probably won't understand. on the internet, it's about being quirky and being the most "mlg' and the most "coolest thing ever me gusta xDDDD" kill your self.
i actually considered Self Delete when i first saw that, because i knew what was going to happen. if it weren't for my parents, i would be A loving CORPSE
in conclusion, don't trust sebi, he's a piece of stuff.

i'm sorry about all this salt, but he just blabbered a loving secret of mine ON A loving FORUM
inflation art is cursed, but you have a special interest for it?

ironically unfunny is still unfunny :)
I'm Older Than You...
above image is me
yea but youre normal unfunny
unaware that hes unfunny and uses """ironic""" humor 24/7

CHAPTER 2: GRUDGES
when this boy hates someone he makes sure to make it known
sebi is a cunt tbh /support
drama happened and this was removed
still mad at sebi for revealing one of the first signs that nix is mentally forgeted in the head

CHAPTER 3: NO SOCIETAL STANDARDS
and now i'm gonna get treated like a loving alien because of a special interest that i was loving born with
thanks alot sebi. you announce that i have a special interest on a popular thread because you didn't agree with it, even though you probably have an eyeball special interest that you don't want to talk about, and expect me to be hunky-dory?
i sincerely hope you get banned from this forum, you ruined my loving GOOD NAME.
there's nothing wrong with having a special interest, and if you have it, you have it and can enjoy it, nobody really gives a forget. i told you because you thought i was a furry, and you went into an autistic fit of rage and decided to POST A SECRET ON A PUBLIC loving FORUM.
that's like someone at school whispering to you who their greatest love is, and the next day you loving yell it, into a megaphone, at the lunch break. that kid is bound to be bullied until they loving die.
but you probably won't understand. on the internet, it's about being quirky and being the most "mlg' and the most "coolest thing ever me gusta xDDDD" kill your self.
i actually considered Self Delete when i first saw that, because i knew what was going to happen. if it weren't for my parents, i would be A loving CORPSE
in conclusion, don't trust sebi, he's a piece of stuff.

i'm sorry about all this salt, but he just blabbered a loving secret of mine ON A loving FORUM
has an inflation special interest

important image

post cute glacs please
asks people to post pictures of glaceons, likely so he can get his research fix

help im trying to find a (Poke Man) rp community that isn't extremely strict about their rules and isn't dead

the only one i'm in atm is extremely dead (dm if you want an invite)
asks for rp servers so he can escape the reality of his painfully depressing life

whoop, i found it.
the most cringiest fanfiction ever.
no link for you, it's loving disgusting
however, i made this thing that includes some highlights and why it's so WRONG
i censored all the absolutely NASTY bits, so dw, it's not too bad
and also
if this becomes a running gag i will choke a bitch
my fingers hurt
this one's much worse
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7399189/1/Heat-of-the-Family
if you don't want to read it, you're LUCKY, for this reason.
it's fanfictions like these that make me regret being a huge pokemon fan
showcases some stuffty pokemon erotic fanfics that he probably masturbated to

has an brown town prolapse special interest

theres a ton of other stuff (including him being disgusted by regular research) but i think this is really enough
CHAPTER 4: CONCLUSION
what the forget is wrong with you? did puberty really hit you that hard? how are you this forgeted in the head?

tl:dr his brain is forgeted beyond recognition

also can we please bring hulk hogan back
i miss him

you aren't really one to talk
this is a response to me sarcastically saying that "the acc was planing discord raids". dude's got 0 social skills

/support
i want them banned

did you drama him cause he bumped your drama topic lol

did you drama him cause he bumped your drama topic lol
He did, he even used the same formatting, including the grudge part (where he has no room to speak, btw)

He did, he even used the same formatting, including the grudge part (where he has no room to speak, btw)
maybe so but nix had this coming for a while now