Author Topic: Private content, public release  (Read 29358 times)

yo..... toby.... u gotta grindr?
yeah. "Toby the Rock"

thank god I found a date to prom. hata blew me the forget off for this scandinavian man

as an alpha male i gotta agree with tommy here.

as a beta male i gotta agree with tommy here.

loving these new snapchat filters. keep up the good work team ❤❤❤❤!

True. But I actually am an alpha irl. And seeing me it's super obvious. That's why I kinda take that for granted when talking about stuff online. How would you suggest I convey that I'm actually an alpha irl, online?
See, only a beta-personality says things like that. You're clearly angry and throwing shade. The video isn't about me, or being superior at all. It's an explanation of what alphas and betas are and how they relate in relationships. Maybe you didn't actually watch it, or you're too insecure to take constructive criticism (even though I definitely didn't criticize you in the vid).
This antagonism thing you're doing is honestly pointless. I know you're a pathetic loser irl, you can't like, trick me out of knowing that stuff haha.
Only if you take what I said out of the context of the situation, and who I actually am.

I already did the exercise of reading comments aloud, it should be obvious by now that I'm not an angry person.

Reading a 'negative' comment with anger or fear in your voice is gonna make it sound incrementally worse. I'm basically typing things out the same way I'd word them in person (but obv. in person I'd have a positive tone of voice and a positive facial expressions).

Plus, narcissism is actually a beta-personality characteristic. It has to do with self-hate and a desire for approval. If I was seeking your guys's approval, I'd never be anywhere near as blunt as I've been this whole time. I would've intentionally minded my words, to try to fit in. That's people pleasing, I don't even bother with that stuff.
Arguing is also a beta characteristic. It has to due with approval seeking. I'm not arguing, I'm dropping facts. If you take your ego out of the equation and look at the situation for what it is, emotions-aside, what I'm saying is reasonable.

"Why do you keep responding if you're an alpha"

Well, if language is code, I'm fixing your bad code.
Betas live in a state of denial. That's the fantasy land I mentioned earlier. Also, bullies are betas who pick on weaker betas. Alphas don't bully; there's no incentive to pick on the weak for someone who's secure in themself.

"im better than everyone else which is evident by the fact i argue with kids about a mod i made for a lego game several years ago"

[img height=400 ]https://i.imgur.com/gEv4olm.png[/img]
Cousin Skeeter became a real boy