Which game are you most excited for?

FALLOUT 76
31 (42.5%)
THE ELDER SCROLLS IV
27 (37%)
STARFIELD
15 (20.5%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: FALLOUT 76 THREAD | THE FINAL FALLOUT MEGATHREAD  (Read 40879 times)

is there a mod that fixes the radio song changing every time you load a save

then why post here if you're just gonna stuff on a megathread dedicated to the games?

I'm still entitled to my opinion.

I like what I've heard but I just hope the nuke codes are really hard to get

I like what I've heard but I just hope the nuke codes are really hard to get
or you could just get good at games and stop blaming your shortcomings on other people LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Tito its a SOFTCORE survival game, dont be so harsh, dude.

i hope fallout 4 survival mode is the default gamemode in 76 (no fast travel, basic needs, debuffs for contracting illnesses)

i hope fallout 4 survival mode is the default gamemode in 76 (no fast travel, basic needs, debuffs for contracting illnesses)
i could actually agree with you on this, it could make working with randoms helpful since you and them can exchange food and stuff. it also seems like looting bodies wont be a thing since it's softcore survival

FALLOUT 76 UPDATE: i am on episode 13 of evangelion

No pre order for steam makes me sad. Also the power armor edition is sold out, damn.

Doesn't seem like fast travel will be in F76. They've also talked about some "survival" features I guess you could say (gun condition system is back, food can rot and you can contract mutations that both positively and negatively affect you)

i forgot to mention earlier but stealth is indeed in the game
you can crouch to go into "stealth mode" and it hides you off the radar

I got fallout 4 and need to know what mods to get. I don't want anything that completely breaks lore (I.E. Thomas Deathclaws) or clothing and weapon mods that just kind of give it to you. Specifically looking for settlement things because I'm that 1% of people that actually likes that mechanic.

Thematic and Practical might be interesting. Very immersive settlement objects.
Personally i am a big fan of the Automatron DLC, love building automatrons so i roll with some cool Automatron mods as well like Eyebot Automatron Companions.
THere are also plenty of weapon mods that add weapons from previous Fallout games from the DKS-501 sniperrifle from the Fallout series to the Crude Blowback from Fallout 4 concept art.

i forgot to mention earlier but stealth is indeed in the game
you can crouch to go into "stealth mode" and it hides you off the radar

god knows how many people we're gonna see on the radar vs. the actual amount of people