Tommy Robinson arrested, UK censors media nationwide.

Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Tommy Robinson arrested, UK censors media nationwide.  (Read 15760 times)

dude filmed against a court order, broke the law, and was thrown in prison for it

honestly I don't get why I even justify your bullstuff with a response since nobody except you gives it any fair attention anyway
Did you not read the first response.
They didn't arrest him for violating a gag order, they couldn't because he wasnt technically part of a media outlet.
They arrested him for "disturbing the peace"

And he was thrown in prison without a trial, and then the judge ordered the UK media to censor/remove any articles or cocerage of Tommy's arrest.

https://twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/1000520587566047232

Isn't this the sort of thing that would make the UK feel more justified in their preemptive judgement?

Isn't this the sort of thing that would make the UK feel more justified in their preemptive judgement?

so he's in jail for a different crime

Technically yes. But instead of giving him a fair trial for what has happened here, they charged him with breaching the peace. This meant they didn't have to go to trial for a second offence, as breaching the peace invalidated his suspended sentence conditions.

I'm still slightly unsure about why they specifically charged him with breaching of the peace, because they could have charged him with contempt against the court, and that might have revoked his probation too.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 09:46:12 PM by Bicky »

loving think about it before responding. If the UK thinks the dude is going to stir up controversy and thus acts preemptively, don't you think defending him by attempting to stir up more controversy is just completely counterproductive to your cause?

They arrested him for "disturbing the peace"

And he was thrown in prison without a trial, and then the judge ordered the UK media to censor/remove any articles or cocerage of Tommy's arrest.
you can be thrown in prison without a trial in pretty much every court in every democratic country in the world - how do you think contempt of court works?

i dont know who this is, but i just kinda wanted to know why you felt putting this youtube guy on my screen instead of articulating what the forget you meant

Also Matthew, what's stopping anyone from writing off anything legitimate you post as just another ironic stuffpost like the other topics you've made? Don't you think it was a little short-sighted to do this if you meant to actually try to make serious posts in the future?

« Today at 10:02:28 PM »    Reply with quote
cool spam dude 😎
   Report to moderator   Logged
theviacom

Re: the viacom is insane
« Today at 10:02:57 PM »    Reply with quote
Quote from: TheABELBOTO on Today at 10:02:00 PM
this is the lamest Self Delete ever
yͯ̽͌̿͒ͯ̎҉̵̨̞̳̦͓̫̼͉̫̟͙̼͢͢ ̛̽̇ͪ̀ͬ̃̏̑̽͋̑̆ͮ̈́̏͊͏̛҉̯̬̜̣͎̜̟̘̬͎ą̓͗̑̃ͮ͐͑ͫ̚҉̥͉̱͓͕̲̝̟̖̫̲̫̠̼̳t̡̛͇̠͚͇̮̩͎̜̟̦̘̼͖̟͉̬̘ͤ̓͗́̆̃ͭ͊̔ͩ̀͛̀ͣ̑͋͋͞͞ͅͅ ̴̵͙̱̝̣̭̝̙̮̬͎̘̤͑͑ͥ̓̎͑́͗ͦ̑͆̈́̔̾͊ͬ̑̀̕͠0̪̦̫͚̫̖̗̦̹̪̱̜̩̜͕͉̿ͣ̄̄ͦ̀͝9̡̢̻̳̬̻̘͙̏̈́ͯ̈͊ͧ̍̑͘͜:̷̰̰̥͉̥͎̼̖̙̪̜̬͇̰ͭ̋ͩ͋̽̀̏̎ͅͅ5̢̢̪̼̬̞͕͌ͦ̀̃̊̾ͬͤ̚2̧̍̒ͪ̂̐͊̄̔͂͂ͭ̒͗̐̾҉̛͎̳̦̠̦̟͖͎̼̦̹̙̥̟͓͘:̷̣̼̹͔̭͓̺̜͍̮͕̩̾ͥ͆̓̈̓̽ͥ͗̈́ͬ͒̒̆ͪ̈́̅̓͝0̵̢̱̤̼̝̱̣̳͎̘̥̯̦̥̼̌ͯ̒̿͋͞4̴̧̛͔̫̯̖̺͔͔͙̺̜̺͔̱̳̙ͥͫ̎̓ͪ̇̓́́̚ͅ ͩ̿̉̅͆̽͜͟҉̲͚͚͎̤̻́͝ͅP̶̢̫̦̠͉̝̞̺̞̯̆͂ͭ̏͆͌̌̇̓̾ͩ̎̇̀̽̉̕ͅͅM̴̞̯̗̤̲̤͇̲͓̻͔̰͙̬̠̋ͧ̏͊͠͡
̂͐̉ͭ̀͗ͮͤ̂́̆҉̨͈̙̗̖̰̘̝̕͢ͅÂͮ̈́̾̽̋ͦ̾̌ͥͤ̒͏̴҉͈̝̖̙̳̞̞̗̲̼l̨͓̹͖̜̠̭̠̲̰̱̠̳̲̤͈̫͎̊̃̓͒͊̃̿̔͒ͥͭ̕s̫͍̮̻͚͇͍̫̬̗̦̙̯̦͕͆ͧ̎͛ͫ̀o̢̨̩̳͍͍̮̠̜̺̥͔̼͕̣͖͌̏̏̿̅̿́͐͑͞ͅ ̛̟̰̘̘͎̞̼͎̉ͪ̈́͋͛̏́͡a̛͐͌̆̋͏͉̺̭͇̩̺̻̙͚̦̰̝̣̘͙̰̝s̶͇̗̘̍̊̀̆̀ ̵̹͈̣̗̥̫͈̹̍̿̽ͣͨ̉̓͗ͮ͌̄̄ͬ͒̔͒̂͒̌͘͢͜f̡̟̗̹͙̹̻̟͎̜̤̣̱͚̻̦̗̹̰̌͊ͣ̇̒ͩ͌ͫ͒͒̇̊ͥͯ̽͊ͣ͢͡a̢͇̳̮̞̤̫͙̝̗͕̹̦͎̫͉̪̰͖ͤ̋ͦͣ̓̓̄ͯ̌̌ͬ͗̎̏̂̈ͥ͡͞ͅr̊̊ͩ̐͋͑ͮ̋ͥ͂ͭ̅̏̚҉̴̲̞̩̺͚͍̙̲̙͖̰͓̲ ̨̰̻̙̮̣̗̖̟͙̗̤͉͕̗̯̘͌ͯ̅͒̿ͪ̂̈́ͅa̔ͬ̌ͤͨ̇͑̏̅ͣͯ̏ͯ͂̾ͥͪͫ͝҉̵̪̲̺ͅͅͅs̢̓̔̿̆̎̆ͩ̎̿̓̏ͭͧ͟͏̭̖̺̯̞̗ ͪͥ̾͗̓͐̈̑͡҉̼͕͙̱̺̮̭͓̪̣͖̜̫j̴̱͍̠̠̖̭̦̣͓̼͖͕̇͆ͣ̍̂̆̄ͤ̽ͥͬ͐ͣ̑̚͘u̢̢͚͍͈̲̫̱̮̦̺̺̼̗̳̗̅̋ͮͯ̄̉̔̃́͂̔̾͊ͤͨͬ̽̎ͅş̝̲̱̲͖̱̠͔̘̦̭̣͖͙̜͕̏͐̑̓̓͂ͤ̊͐̂̃̎̽͂ͦͪ͑̑̕t͕͙̘̬̹̭͖͚̳͓͊ͥ́͋͘͘i̷͕͖̻̲ͦ͋̒̾̇̈́͋̑͂̿̾ͯͧͩ̃ͧͥ͗͞ͅf̅͑̆ͮ̍̄ͭ͐͗͑ͭ̋͊ͤ̄ͫ̽ͮͮ͏̶̵̝̱̜̫͢ȉ̴̧̧̘̩̤̳͍̤̄̈ͧ̏͞ͅc̸̴̺̠̯̣̖͍̦͍̰͎ͩ̽̓ͯ͜͞͞ã̂͐ͥ͋̒ͬͯ̆̇ͪ͒̂̉̉ͬ͗҉͘͏̪͉̠͈͍͙̠̻͈ṫ̸̶ͣ̋͒̇ͪ̏̃ͫ̉͑̋͡҉͎̮͇̦͕̜̲̝͍̱̦̫̗̱̰i̶̶̧̨̧͇͔̳͎̼̟ͩ̍̎ͯͥ̐ͣ͋̒̓ơ̶̧̨͖̣̳ͤ̓ͥͭͮ̆̓̊͗̔ͬ̀ņ̨̡̛̭̯̱̟̭̯͓ͤ͗͗̓̾̏̀ ̡̡̛͔͓̭̼̝̮̳̮̥̹͋ͬͧͧ̆̓̏̊̎̉ͤͩ͐ͨͮ̚͢͠g̝̻͙̗̬̣̟̝̠̻̜̗͖ͯ̿̐́̂͌̋̌ͪ̇ͥ̀̕̕ő̥͈̥̣̼͇̼̰̰̤̭̻̞̼̓ͯ͐̔̽ͮͧ͗ͥͫ̓ͯͨ̄̓͑ͬ͠͡ȩ̴̵̩̻̮͙̪͇̬͚̔ͫ̒̅̿̈́́̑̓ͧ̾́s̴̨͕͈̦̜̯̣̹͉͍̯ͯ̆́̈́̀̌̉ͤ͊̈̓͜͞͡,̶̰̜̱̠͂͌̎̐ͤ͊ͪ̓̊͒̿̏ͭ͆ͭͪ͝ ̅̎͑́ͫͭͦ͌̾͒͒͂ͫ̒ͪ͗̌҉̡̻̮̠̞͟Ï̛̛̒͋͂̑̓ͤ͜͡͏͚̯͖̞̗̤͍̦̘̪̮̮̪ͅͅ ̵̵̵̛̞͖͎̗͔̫̝̻̰̼̤̥͉̹̝̮̥̱̻̏̿̏̽̈́ͩ̓̃̓̃̆͛̓ͦḑ̴̥͎̠̗̫̙͇̈́̏̌̆͒̋̃̑ͬ͊ͣ́ͮ͠ơ̢̱̣̭̫͈̤̰̺̮̝̗̬̱̠͈͕̳͕͚͆̾̅͆͒̇͒ͨͧ͢͠n͛̆͗̐̈́ͣͫ͏͏̢̧̣͇̬̺̙͚̘͢'̢̊̀ͫͪ̂ͮ̄ͨ̃̍ͩ҉̖̗͚͚͈͚̰́͝ͅt̨̘̲̹͙̟͎̳̭̦̻̙̖ͪ͊͛̅͒͘̕ ͉͕̩̰͎̜̗̝͕̰͇̟̳͎̤̓ͯ͆̀͗̈́̉̌̈́͆̓͘ͅs̴̴̜̠̳̱͚̯̬͕͓͙̊̈́̄͊ͦ͂͆ͮͬ͆ͨͧ́̌̽̋̋͡͞p̛̬͖̮͓̞̆̊ͨ́͌e̷̡̠͇̥̞̟̺̰̙̟͒͒ͮ͌͜͡å̴͕̭̖͉̗̖̩͙̈́ͣͭ͝ķ̳̬͙̯͓̅͗͋ͣ͂͢͟ ̷ͪ̌̉̍ͩ͐̇͌͐̓́̒҉̨͖̠̲f͐̅͊̍̓̃̑̔̃ͭ͐̈ͯͮ͏̴̻͎̮͈̪̳̙̬̰̠̖̰̩͓͎̪̫͙͜o̶̸̢̯͔͕̟͙͙͓̼̮̼̲̞͊͑̔ͬ̒̀ͮ͑͌ͤ̀̚͡ͅr̸̢̢̯̝͚͈̣̐͑ͮͭͦ̆̍ͭͨ͌̓͐͊ͥ̎̍̃̄̆ ̶̗̻̳͔̩͓̱̙͇̪͈͉̳̮̪̬̮̤̏͂ͤ̑̈́ͨ̒̍ͪ͐͘͟͞͡ͅṯ̲̹̭̰͚̞͖̱̖̓ͪ̆̏̉ͦ͗ͥͩͬ͐̀ͩ͗́̓ͪ́͞ḩ̷̱̞̫̄͛ͬ͋̒̿̕̕e̶ͤ͆̐̆ͣͣͦ͌̎̆̂ͣ̅̓ͬͪͪ͏̺̮̼͇ ̷̷͌̍ͬͭͪ̚҉͟͏̰̲̻̪̮̺̗̰̖̘̜p̧̡͔̝͉͔̤̻͈̬̳̃́ͦ̄ͪ͒̋ͭͤͩͮ̿̒͂͑ͤ͂̀̚͡ͅͅe̢̩̱͈͇͇̼̟̣͇͉͖͙̭̊̊̈́̄͆ͦ́̚o̧ͬ̈́͗ͬͪ̽͏͚̣̟̱̺͈̘̬͉̪̮̺̖͉̮́͘ͅpͫͧͨ͑͑̇͘͟҉̙̘͇̦͇̺͎̣̗̻͜͞ļ̷̌̏ͮ̾̄ͣ̒ͭ͗̑͌̊̀҉̜̪͙̜͔ė̡̜̲̲͍̝͕̳̣̪̙̠͔̹̙͎͕̩̭̌ͬͪͩ̉ͭ̎̄̓ͬ͐͋̾ͥ̚̕͟ͅ ̴̢̮̞͉̟̙̰̙̯̼̠̓̿̔̃̈̍̏̌̅̃̆̊͑̎̐̿̈́ͤ͞t̪͖̭̠̪̥̑͋̑̅̓̆̍̐̅̏̋̈́̇̈́̋͞h̶̪͇̖̗̤̹͓ͧ̍̆̇͊ͪͫ̈ͭ̉́ͣ͒ͭ́ͅa̶̷̞̱̠̠̖̲̗̦̟͔̫͉̠̞̫͙͍͒͂ͤ̀ͨͫͥ̍̑̅̌ͅť̶̢̝͔̪͕͎̩̊̑ͧ̒ͩ͐ ̱͔̮͓̥̳̠̝̲̠͚ͬ̅͌̽ͣ̃͘͠͝͞ͅc̵̷̡̧̗̲͎̯̻͕̱̮̗̝͎ͪ̊ͦ͆ͫ̊̃ͥ̈͗̐̓͆̌͆̚͢a̿͂̇̊͆͌̓͒̋̃̽͏̴̳̼̹̰͈͕̖̖͉̭͈͚͚͍̯̬̲́͠ͅu̸̡̡̱̗̬̩͖̘̼͖̳̮̗̱̺̻͈͈̘̗͐̔ͨ̒̿ͩ̋̎͘s̩̖̰͎̠̥ͦ͌̇̃̐̏ͩ͗͠͞ĕ̺̮͉͈̠̠̯̗̜̜̟̞͈̰͈̩̼͇̉̾̌̈́͋̃͐͌ͥ̍͜͞d̵̢̫̬͙̠̀̈́̓ͥ̓̅͊͐͗̋̅͊͘͟͜ ̸̢̹̞̭͔͇̬̦̹̠̪̙͚̳͖͈͌ͫ̑̀̎ͬ̈́̇̒ͮͦ̚̕͟ͅͅt̛̥̻̯͇̯̲͓̙̠̣͇͉͈͋͛̑ͣ̈́͒̎ͪ̉ͦ͌ͧ̽̍̔̔̈̅͢͠͠͞h̸̵̛̝͈͕̩̳̲̱̗̯̩͔̞̲͈ͪ͒̉̐̑͗̄ͮ̂̉̎ͮ̒ͬ͌ͤ͗̐̄i͍̘̼̯̟͙̪̹̥̥̗͍̪̭̻̺ͤ͌ͬ͆̽ͥ͗̐̒̑͌̿̊̽ͥ͛́ͅs̸͍̜͍̜̲̤̯͙̺̬̩̜̳͍̱͊̋ͨ̆̉̀ͩͯ̿͑͑̑́̀͜ ̛̣̻̞̤̥͕̪̆̊̓ͩͣ̎̇̔͊ͭ̃ͤ͠a͒̆ͮ̇̍̒ͯ̑ͣ̿̈́̒͌̾̄̑̌̊҉҉҉̭̘̰̙̬̞͚͈̭̱̮̻͎̮͍̠r͇̮͕̤̳̹̼̠̭͚̬̼̖͚̯͒̐ͩ̄ͣ̇̓̌ͥ̒͋̆̔ͬͨ͡ͅg̷̵̣͔̙̝̻̽͌̏̊̂͋̎̑ͫ̕͝û̴̸̘͍͇͍̦̌͑̎̓̄̒̓ͥ͆̈͞m̵̬̪̠̯̟̠͓͖͖͐̒̽̀͒͗͞ͅe̢͗̔̈́͊͗ͣͧ̏̏ͮ́͠҉̫̤͕͔͜͜n̺̰̜̺̗̠̗̳̎̑̽͌̎ͦͬ̂͛ͧ̍ͧ̾̀́̇ͪ̈͟͢ͅț̯̱͖͚̼̝̼̠̫͖̼̹̝͚̀̂͛ͤ̒͗̿͗̇ͨ̆ͤͥ͋ͨ͗̏̾̾́́͘͜ͅ ̶̢̢̭̩͕͎̟͔̭̻͖̳̮̜̳̯̮̪̜̹̆̊͗́ͪͮ̾ͦ̎̋̈́͆̋ͣ̓͗̐͋ͩ͟ͅi̢̡͙̲̦̥̞̹̫͔̯̺͚͎͉̮͚ͯ̍̽̈́ͮ̈̈́̅ͣ̅͝͠n̄́͑͛͊ͧͯ̓̇ͣ͑ͣ̔̋ͩͬ̆̚͏̸̛͡҉̜̝̤̪͖̩̺̥ͅ ͨ͊͋ͪ͆̋̍͏̵̢̟̜̩̭́t̡̖̩͇̰̞͙͑̉͆͑ͥ͋ͤͦ̀̚͘h̡̧͉̞̘̳̠͈̫͉͇͖̼̣ͬͤ̽̈͘͜ͅȩ̨̖̻͇͙͍̓̌̃ͦ̃̈́͛͒̅͌̎͟͞ ̵̸̣̩͕͚ͫ̊͊̿ͪ͛ͩͮͦ̓ͥ̿̂͊̈͑ͭͭ̅̕͠f̸ͭ͑͋͐̔̐͗͗̎́͢҉̜͎̩̤̖͕̝̙̟̼i̢̛̜̥̠̥̮̳̹ͧ̄̓̓̅̂̐̐͌͗ͪ̃̈́ͭ͢r̴̟͕̟̥̪̆̑̊̍̇̈̊̑̀̚̕s̡̍̑ͩͮ͒ͮ̏ͨ͆̐͆̊͊͏̴͖͍̤̲͍͎͔͠͡ţ̣͕̮̱̊͗̈̐̈ͥͯ͆͐̒͋ͭ͜ͅ ̧̈̍̊̓̈̒͘͏͙͎͇̮̲̟̠̩̙̥̻p̷̨̻̞̰̜̱̲̣̫̝͚̄̇̌͐͒ͫͮ̍͐̒͑̚͠͡l̴̵̠͓̠̝̳̻͚̘̙̇ͪ̍ͮ̂̒̄͗̓̿͛ͫ̂ͩ͟͡a̶̢̦̺͓̻ͨ́̎̂ͤ͆̋͛̎͐̅̋͐́̀ͭ͝͞c̰͕̜͔̳̼̠̓̌͛̉̿̒ͥ̓̂ͯ̐̿ͪͬ̿͛́̚͞ͅȩ̫͖̰̦̱̫̝͙͓͇̝̩̖̭̤̻͇̱̉ͭ̉͂͆͌͂͐͒̆̆̊̈̒͛̉̑̅̕͟͝,̴̢͕̺̣̜͕̑̊͛̏ͭ̅́̏ͫ̓̚ ̴͉̖̖̯̲̍ͧ̓͑ͫ̐̔͂͆͋͢b̡̡̤͚̝̭̉̅͌͗̎͂̒̓̀̚͝͝uͮͧ͂ͦ̕͟҉̛̫͓̰̫͔̺͍̮͎̟̯̫͇̙̯͖͖t̡̨͙͚̞̞͔̘̥͉̜̯̤̃ͯͦ̊̀̂ͬ̄ͩͭ͑̎̊̊ͫ̅ͥ̚̚͘ ̵̨͈̲̹̞̤͎̘ͫ̾̿̾Iͬ̀̉ͩ͆̾̂ͣ͑̓̔̿̄ͩ̅͢͏҉̥̼̮̬̗̩͉̞̟͙͚͈̪̹͞ ̴̸͎̫̤̪͔͍͇͔̞̿̑̾̆̽͊̿̊͆ͭͣ̆̂ͯ̋̕͞g̡͇̪̼̩̮̼̦̻̙̼͇̬̠̐ͫͮ̍́͢͡ë̵̸̢̛̺̘̮̲̟͈͎̭̲͉̙̬̼̘̻̭͕̱̻̊͗ͫͯͦ͆ͣͤͧ͘ṱ̶̙͚̠̩͉̥̦͕̭͉̾͂ͦ̅̍ͥ̈̊ͨ͊ͧ̿̇̐͠ ̵̸̼̘̜̝͍̗̰̲̠͚͉̻̦̪̼̀̍̄ͨ̂̕t̶̩̞̮͈̥̼̠̲̠̞͍̹͙̤̪̽̔͌̉̂̾̈ͨ̓̀͘h̦̳͍̝̯̠͎ͨ̉̃͆̏̕͟͞eͭ͊̾͛̀ͬ̌͒̓ͣ̀̈́͂ͧͨ̑̂̓ͩ҉̶̩͍̱̫̻͓̦̻͎͔͖̝͟ͅ ̨̙̝͖̳̙̪̜ͦ́̔̅̉ͫͣ͒̋͝f̷̧̛͚̦̜̖̣͋̒̏͒̋͆̇̏́́͌̀͜ė̎ͯ͊ͪ͗͛͊ͪͦ̿͗ͤ̑̆ͪͬ̕҉̤̥̜̺͖̱͙̜̬̰̺͝͝͠ͅë̵̷̵͈̝̪̜̯̦̮̮̺͓̝̬̳̱͙̻͙́̀ͪͪ͗̎͘l̵̒͊ͪͨ̽ͥ̅ͮͦ̚͏̧̘̫̞̤͢iͭ̾̍̎͒́͏̴͕̺̦̭̲͔͙̫n̙̜̺̫ͨ͐̐ͪͦͪ̑͠͞͡g̷̲͓̩̪͕̝͍͇̲̟̗͍͎̺̲̿͛ͧ̓̊̈ͧ͋ͯ̈́ͣͯ̄ͦ͢ͅ ̸̧̟̖͕̮̰͓̱͚̮̘̻̜ͤ̾ͥ̌͒̃͊̍͊ͮ̓̔͒́́t̤̰̪͈̩̎͋ͦ̓͘͟͢͞͡ͅh̵̉ͫ̐͂̍ͩ̉͏̡̰̹̖̹͓͈̹̟̲͈̱a̢̧͍͙̩̯͍̠͈̬̩̥̬̻̬̖̘̠ͭͮ̓͒ͬͬ̎̀̀ͨ͡͡t̡̝̥͇̞̞̩ͪ̈̔ͤͭͭ͠ ̔̎ͨ͌̾͏̶̸̧̤̱͓̼̭̬̫̲̕ḙ̰̤͓̯͔̫̞̖̬̪̣̃̐ͫͣ̃͘͠v̸̡̞̲̞͕̘̼͇̲̭̝̂̄̓͛ͅe̡̡͕̭̻̞͚̤͔̱̖̬̞̗͓̿̀͂̓͘͡rͦ͂̔̀̂ͪͮͧ͛͗̓͏͏̲͎̙̻̟̘y̸̢̛͈̠̝͎̤͚̹͇̦͔ͭ̈́ͤͯ̍̔͋ͮ͊̄ͪͥ͜͡ͅo̧͛͛̍̐́͌͘͢͏̩̪͈̙̠̼̩̤̪̼͍͚̺͕̫͇n̨ͤͭ̆͛ͦ̂ͯͨͦ͐̑̈́͒҉̡̟̺̙̼͠͝e̶̸͕͕̯͎̲͂̂̒̄ͦ͐ͣ͑̔͐͒̅'̱͚̗̬̪̺̯͔̰̠͙͇̏͛̌̏͛ͧ̀́̀͟͞s̴ͮ̏̎͊ͦ̈́́͛̓҉̩̙̥̱͎́ ͮ͊̋̏̋ͪ̈́ͭ͆̑͏҉̛͇͉̭̣̫͉̯͎̱̫̱̮̼̣͕̰̗s̷̸̶̸̻̖̰͖͖̠͖͔̝̻̱̪͈̦̟͕͙̠̃̊̑ͅỉ̴̧̡͑ͫ̃̃̾̈̊̔͛̃̇̐ͪ̆ͨ̆̒͡͏̟̩̻̹̗̫̖c̄͒ͧ͗͒҉͏̹̜͎̮͝k̶͊͐̉͐̂̈́͐̌ͮͯ̿ͬ̚͝͡҉̣̰̩͍͠ ̸̳̘̞͍̜ͪ̓ͥ̃͗̌ͨͥ̌ͮ͛̓ͣ͗̄̓̓̓͘o̎̎ͯͯ́̚҉̵͡͏̖͉̳̜͖̯̰͈̜̰̪̫͇̰f̶̘̲̘̼̭͔̘̺͙̱̥̎̒̒̂̀͟͡͡ ̸̘̣̯͔̫͈̫̩̯̠̹̱̜̤̹͔ͯͧͭͨ͒ͨ͑ͤ̿̃̊̉̓͡ͅo̴̽ͦ͛̊̾ͯ͡҉̸̧͔͓̺̰͇̰̫̬̪̰̮̭͕͉ͅͅt́̅̃̍҉̢̘̭̺̘̯̟̠̰̼̩̤̬̭̦͜͞ͅh̷̽̑̋͂ͨ͐̍͋̌͂͊̂̓̅͝͠҉̺͕̺̦͚̬͕ę̸̞̠͙̤̤͗̊̍̊ͦ̃ͣͣ̋̂ͮͪ̋̎ͭ̋̀̚r̎̈ͥ̿ͫͥ͊̄̾͒ͫ̅͑ͤ͒́ͬ̚҉̱̩̻̺̗͎̮̟̭͓̳̀͟ͅͅ
̧̢̧̦͔̣̯͇͎̼̱̖̞͍̬̺̱ͩͣ͆ͪ͆̇͟͞ͅS͔̪͈̣̠͕̦̺̯̫̼͎ͨ̊ͩ̓̇ͮ̋̚͘͡͞͡ő̍̈́ͧͫ͋̐ͫ̓ͣ͑̓ͦ̆̆ͯ̈̔͏̡҉̫͈̮̗͖̰͙̮̪̙̝̬̠̳̟̤͡ ̛̤̳̮͙̤͎̜͉̃̿̈́̾͊w̸͓̖͍̳̟͈͈͔͔̍͗̐ͣ̈́ͦ̔ͫͥ̄ͯ̆̽́̕͜iͧͯ͛̉̾ͯ͊̀͘͏͓̮͔͈̪̰̦͈͉͍̮͖͉͇t͑ͦ̐ͯͨ̑͛̆̇̍ͯͪͭ̅ͤ͏́͏̫̱͔͇̘͔̲̰̬͚̮̬͔̪͠͝ĥ̴̛̯̲̲̙͈̺ͤ̓ͬ͆̓̃͊͋͒ͪ̐ͦͤ͐͂̃͑́͝ ̲̺̻̩̙͍̂́ͤ͛͂̍̓ͦͥ̒͑̑̽ͣ̓͡͡͝s̸̢͖̯̭̤͚̦͖̱̰̖̩̃͌͐ͯ̍͋͗͑̂ͩ̌͆̓ͥaͧͩ̂ͬ̆҉͇͚͖̤̹͙̱̜͔̕͟ḋ̴̡͍̰̤͚̥̥̦̭̑̓ͨͯ͗͝ň̡̹͎̩̮͍̙̱̻̽̋̈́̉̄̌̓͌ͮͥ̅͌̆͌̚ȩ̈ͦ͌̅͑͋͂̃̅͢͏҉̤̫͔͖̟͚̺̟̤s̈ͩͣ̈̃͐͌̍ͪͤͦ͐͊̒ͥͬ̚̚͏̠̖̻̹͕̼̩̬̗̲̗̯̣̤̖̖͘s̷ͯ̓̓̓͑̂̃͂͗ͤ̅́͋͜͜҉̻̜͉̫͕͓̖̞͍̺͇̫̞̝̣̜͙̗̰ ̛̭̟̦̣͇̗̪͉̐ͪͫ̄͒͗̽̾ͧ̓̓ͯ̔ͨ͆̅͟ḯ̶̧͔̼̭̹̑̑̚͘͞ͅṋ̡̘̺̬̲͙̟̤̜̣̥͚ͦ̊ͣ̑̔̉͂ͨ̄̉̑͛ͧ͢ ̵̷̢̬̣̻̗̝̟̞ͯ͐͆̃́̅͊͜m̴̡̛̯̞͍̜̹͚͓̳̯͕͔̘̣͖̺̬̦̏́̾ͯ̈̐͊̊̎͐͒͋ͭ̒̈́͜͢ỵ̧̟͍͉̬̱̝̳̻̠̪̥͍̫̦̼̘̽͊ͦ̑̉̅́̿ͨͮ͑́̊̾̂͠͝ ̟̗͇͈̞ͫ͛̅͗̈̈́͗̍̒ͮ̂̌͆ͫͫ́͢͡ȟ̶͚͖͕̱̩͚̠̦͚͙̲̪͈̗̍ͬ̊̓̒ͫ̍̀ͅe̵̷̼̬͍̣̭͕ͭͩͨ̋ͧ̋ͥ̉̈̅̾ͫ́̔ͥ̄͒̾̚͢͜͢ȧ̸̢̤͉̣͖͇̲̮͇̼̤̱̼̳̪̥̓ͫͧ̓̆͠͝ͅr̷̴̲̥̫̒ͧ̔̍͂͌̏̈̔ͣ͌͡tͮͪ̈́̂̈́͑͞҉̵҉̢͔̦͚̬̙̝͙̭̺
̶͕̟͍̻̣̲̗̺̦̬͉̬͖̯̮͍̰͊͊̂͟I̸͕͈͚̦̣̭̩̮͛ͨ̈́̎̌̈ͨ̇̑ͫ͆ͮ̆̾ͩ̚̚͘͟͢͝ ̧̒̅̃͛͊ͨ̈ͭͤ̓ͯ҉͉͚̠̝̜̲̲͍̺͚̻̙͖̘̗͟͡f̸̀ͩͮ̄͒͋̑̄̃̌́͠͡҉̫̺͙͇͡e̢̡̢͕̘͚̼͖͎̝͎̤̻͉̭̫͍ͭ̒̎̏̽̃͊̉̃͐͑ͫ̔͘͡ȩ͎̮̬̩̠̦̞͖̯ͧ̈̈̽ͮͮ͐̂ͤ͗̀͜͞͠ͅl̷̻̞̤̻̰̘͓̩̜̳͉̝͓̝̲̩̄ͩ̍́͑ͪ̆͘ͅ ̏̅͊͆̈̕͏̜̰̹͉̣̠̯̝̝͔̩̮̗̪̱̻ṯ̛̹̼̰͚͋̽̉ͫ̂̿͌́͊̑͢h̢͚̮̘͖͖̥͙̞ͨͯ͊ͧ͆͑͡e̸̡̗̲͕̘̰͉ͭ̆̔ͧͦ̀̀̕ ̣͇̝̰̤̳͖̈ͩͥͤ̈́̓̊̿̑̓́͢b̥̪͚̬͉̥͕̲̗͎ͥ̏̏ͦͯ̆͗ͪ̇̀̀ḙ̛̱̜̼̞͍̋ͨ͋̈́̽͂̒͑̀̏ͨ̐̓͊́ͅs̸̷̴̨̥̝̳̯̲̻̥̣̩ͥ̽ͧ̏ͅẗ̵̵̺͉̲͍̗̻̙͈̗͕̼̹̪̪͚̖́̿ͤ̄̌͘ͅ ̵͍̤̗̹̻͍̪̦̩̘̘̫̞͔͚̠̪̍͂̍ͨ̃̌ͬ̀̒́̂̊͐ͨ̂̀͘ţ̡̻̙̭̘͇̹̩̈́̇̿͐ͪ̐̃̂̃ͫ̔̚̕͢ͅh̸̢̧̉̇̐͂̆͒̄͛ͬͣ̃́͌͒͒̔ͣͨ͆͡҉̲̲͖̫͓͎͉̮͖̖̟̳͉̮̱i̛̭̖͎̩͕͎̻̻̦͋̈́̓̀̐̆͂͐͗ͬ̈́ͥ̓ͭ̐ͫ̋͜ņ̵̗͕͚̜̺̗̫͎͎̠̱̮͑ͤ̿ͫ̐̽̄ͯ͑̂̽̌̂̐ͦͮ͗́͢͞ͅͅģ̵̟̲͖͈͉̲͇̦̼̜͖̜̙͉̲̮̙̖ͫ̎̔ͪ͐̑ͫ̽́̚͢͟ ̵̳̞͙̥̈́̍̊ͯ̄͟I̴̴̠̝̭̠̳̥ͬ̂ͣ͂͑͒̃̒̊̀ͥ̽̀̕ ̵ͧ̑ͬ̓ͭ̌̄̐ͯ̏̕҉̯̰͓̗̜̺̳̝̟̳̤̗͎̖̖͘͠ç̵͆̊̆ͯ̅͗̑ͣ̐͛̌ͦ̇ͮͤ̀̚҉̷̯̝͉̠̱̪̯̠̫̥̫͙̙͖̫̠o͒̆ͬͭ̅ͨ̃ͭͣ̃͗ͯ̈́̚҉̧̪͎̣̼̯̙̫̦͇̗̙͚̬͎̺̥́́̕ű̸̸͉̪̦̼̣͓̥͔͖͒͛ͩ̅͌ͫ̓͒ͩͬͮ̔͒͊ͨ͜͡ͅͅl͇̜͚͉̫̗̳̼̹͚̰ͯ̆̈́̋́̉̊̍̿͢d̸͎̱͎̞͖̮̙̥̗̣̠̪̘͚̪̦̙̘ͨ̃̋͗̀̌̋ͧ͋̃̏̀͛̊͂͒͘ͅ ̢̛̳̳͔̗͍̜͕̽͛̓̑̊̓ͥ́ͩͧ̿d̴̵͍͈̙̳̹̜͇͖̲̅̆̋ͪ̑͟o̵̔͗̒̈ͩ̂ͥ͑͗͘͏̫̟̦̥̩͕̘͎͖̹̩͖̺̰̖̣̠̫͓͜
̧̻̣͚̹̰͈͉̫͚̊̀̇̍ͫͤ̇ͤ͊̄̓͛̽ͣͮ̀͞i͒̆̃ͯͭ̈́̔̎ͭ̑̐̓͐́ͤ́҉͎̼̣͉̬̀͘ș̷̸̛̮͓͎̣̼̦̦̲̒̈́͑̐̍͠ ̶̴͛ͤ̆́̅̒ͨ͏̵̠̟̻̥͙̮̺̳̥̟̩̗̲ę̨̀̇̀ͨ̑̓̓ͮ͒ͮ͗̒ͬ̊̄͘҉̘̖̙̙̙̬̪̩͓̥̠̺͖̣̪n̸̶̬̻͙͙̱̟̹̬̝̮̼ͪ͌͑͒ͩ͂̽ͮͬ͝ͅd̵͉̫̦̘̥͇̫̞̯̬̼̥̱̓͊͋̌ͩ͞ ̡̳̟͎̣͎͈̙͔̱̠̯̻̙̇ͮͧ́͋ͨ͊̂ͫͧ͗ͫ͆̀i̷̹̖̠̞̳̙̪͖͈̹̠̙̰͖͉̝̞̙͛̎̿̋ͥ̒ͬ̀͒̈́́̃ͧ̌ͬͭͧͣ̚̕͘͟t̡͍̝͚̺̜̯͈͚̿ͣ͗̿ͥͫͪ̄̿̑͑̓̌̏̃ ͚͇̠̲͓͙̘̩̫̼̫̥͎̦̪̟̥̟͑̅͐̀̏̏͛̍́͘͞͠ͅa̴̢̺̰̱̼͓̪̪̠͕͚͚͎̿̑ͤ̈́̍͌̅̇̾̍͐͌̍l͕̱̱̦̞͚̥̞̲͋̌ͮ͐̆̐ͦ͊̌̄ͫ̕͞l̔̿̍ͥ̈́̀̋̎ͮ̓̚҉̸̰̺̙͕̠̯̲́
̵̬͙̫̠̪̹̟̻̹̜͇̣̗̫͎͚͋̑͂̎ͣ̂̾̐̉̏̌ͩ̉̾͐ͤͯ͜͝ą̏͆͆͛̃̐̀̆ͦͥͣ̀҉̧̜͓͇͎̥̜̝̪̦̤̤n̸̢͕̼͓̱̥̝̙͋̓͂̒ͣ̐͑̅̄̚d̼̲̠̮ͥ̈́͂͊̆̆̓͐̅ͨ̉͐̇͐̒̒̚͘͢ ̴̘̯͓̹͔̰̒̇͗̇̈́̃̏͋̾̊̐ͦ͗̅͘l̏̾ͥ͆̑ͨ̌̐ͦ̀́̓́̀͑҉̞̖̟̘̭͕͘ę̴͈̟̞̼̬̣̩̜̪̀͆̔ͬ̍̋͘͢͝à̢̬̣̳͐̈́̍̌͆̈̉̉ͩ͢ͅv̶̯̯͕̲̺͎͙̼̩ͯͯ̿̋̔ͦ̈́ͥͮ͑̔ͮ̐ͫ̑̚̚̕͝eͧͦ̄̽̊͑͌ͧ̉̍̄̉͒ͧ̄̂ͩ̌̈҉̸̢͚̘̭̫̝̖̮͚͔̖̪̣̙͞ͅ ͑ͤ̊̔̎̊͗̊̐̿̾̕͏̮̞͓̺̥̩͉̫͖̹͓̼̟͈̣͎͕f́̎͆̃ͥ͐ͧ͗҉̡̩̺̰͕̱̭͚̗̦̠̘̗͢o̒ͭ͌̾ͪ̆̍̈҉͏̙̱̳̣̺̣̱͎̪̰̠͓̩̞͖̮̕͟řͩ̇̃ͫ͊ͥ̔̿̚͡҉͔͚̦̰̟̙̱ͅĕ͐̑̑ͬ̑͂̑͌̉͐̚͜͠͏̧̲͎͎v̝͕̫͙ͨ̾̾̎̀͞e̴̤̙̠̮͕͕͔̤͙̤̱̿̽́̿ͦ̌̏ͫ̐̒ͩ̊̓͌ͣ̍͋̕r̷̝̰͍̥̥̰͕̯̻̲̞̓̏ͯ̍̇͊ͪͫ͊͒̑̈́̈́ͫ͘͟͡
͇͉̫̻̖͕̩͚̝̣͍̖͔͍̼̱̃ͥ̍̒͊͐̔ͫ̔ͥ͌͌͂͑̍͑͒̑ͪ́̀͢͠w̧̳̭̰̗͓̺͉̫̻̘̺͖̺̟̻̱̉̅͌̆ͤ̈́͜͢h̢̛͓̗̳̳̰͇̯͓̙̱̝̲̲͓̱̏ͣ̍͂ͯͣ͊̽͑ͨ̌͋̕͟a̮̜̠̣͉͈̭̖̖̞͖̯̠͎͕̭̼͐̓ͮ́̀̕͜t̨̻͚̟̠͚̹͙͙͉͔̤̮̘̮̥͊̾͛̋̿͐͘ͅͅs̶̪̥͙͉̦̮̝̯͖̲ͨ̔̌ͩ͗ͤ͑͊ͫͧ̉̈́̾̽̃̑͢͡ͅ ̸̖͓͍͚̲͔̲͖̪͖̍ͥͯ̓̏̓ͨ̿̔ͦ̋̚̚͠d̘̱̩̺̤̟̱̬̗̙͙̪̰̗̦͕̙͌͛͑ͭ͗̅ͣ͑͊͝͡ͅơ̷͕͓̩̥̩̙̖͙̣̰͔ͬͮͩ́̕ͅn̷̯̲͔̼̗͓̬ͩͨ͋ͥͯ̌͛̂ͭͯ͡ĕ̸̗̩̖̬͎̙̣̹̤̟͚͔͍̦͚̥ͮ̎̆̇ͮͦ̔̇̽ͧ̑́́ ̵̛̠͖̺̯̱̋̈́ͯ̋ͪ̇ͪ̒ͦ̓̔ͬͫ̚͢͢͝į̵͙͖̥͇͈͉̞͕̦͓͗̐̽͑̋̄̒̒͗̂̒̋͑͂̔͜͞ş̡ͣ̍̊ͫ̀̓͑̈́͒ͬ͌͡͠͏͍̝̜̫̗̟̜͍͚̳̲̗̜̣̯ ̢̄̅̐ͧ͏̶̞̫̘͔͍̥̳̺͖͖̜͉d̷̽̏̄̏͛͐̌̒̃͐̎̋̋҉̷̨̙̥̖̟͔ȯ̷̵͇̙̖̰̪̻͖̣͈̟͓̬͉̋̐̈́ͧͩ̊̑̂̿̎ͨ͛̋́́̕͟ͅn̸͙͔̩̘̣̳̖̘̻̹̟̩̮̲͊ͫͦ̀̑̾̊̉͐̓̄̅͗ͦͪ̎̎̂̀͝e̷̢̩͚̟̫̥̘̫̖̻̟̺̱ͦ̏̎ͮ̈̈̍̈́͗̍̑̏͘,̸̺̳̗͇̙̱͈̤͉̻͚ͬͥ̉͠ ̴͍̪̯͉̞̯͎̞͉̟͚̼̦̥̟͚̞ͩͯͫͭ̏̈́ͦ͑͊̈ͥ͑̐̓ͧ͆͟͜͡͡i̧̫̟͎̾ͦ͋͋͒ͥ̂̍͆̒̿̓̒ͩ̆̔̎̌́ͅt̹̣̱͚̭͎̫͔̿̌̀͊̐̈́͟ ̶ͤ̈̓͌͑͒͂̉͟҉̷̡̟̠̠̰̞͓̦̮f̃͒ͯ͐̇̅͒͂̑̽̔̎̂ͭ͏̕͢͏͓̠̞̤ȩ͙̣͉̠̦͚̘̳͊̈ͣ͛̈ͬ̕ę̠͈̜̭̩ͣͫ́̌̏ͦ̉͆̓̿̆ͥ͑̿̃͐ͬ̀̚͝l̢̢̠͙̙̺̮̦͊̄̃ͧͦͣ́͗ͭͤ̓͋ͭͤ͐̚ş̷̨͇̗̺̭̦͆ͪ͂ͩͮ͗ͯͣ̅͜ͅ ̯̦͉̳̓̑̈́͐ͬ̎̓̆̑̓͌̌̒͆̀͞͡s̍͂͂̇̍̀͋҉̡̢̧̪̤̘͉̹̗͈̼̝̟̻̬͍̖̲̝̦ͅo̵̘̪̭̖̘̜̥̪̝̠̪̝̟̜͎̫͇̥ͮ͋ͪ̍͆͗̏̆̌̓ͭ̊ͯͥ̿ͦ͘̕ ̶̡̤͎̼̭̃̓͋̇̈́̽ͥ̓̿̾̋ͮͤ̓͒͘͞b̛̹̭̱̻̬̼̜̑ͯ̏̌̀̈͟ͅȃ̵̧̨̝̠̙̺̮͖̼̭̣̯̻̤̰̭͉̭̳̅̉̓̒͘ͅd̸̶̸͉̫̲̺̫͙͎̰͈̭̘̓͑̊̒ͭ͗͟ͅ
̵͉̺̪͍̯̩̫̰͙̙̙̹̤̠̈̒̑ͯͬͭ̋̚͝ͅw͌̋̈̍̏͏̗̮̤̻͟͜ͅͅḩ̷̡̱̞̘͈ͦͫ̏͋ͪͭ̎ͭą̷̝͔͎̳̯͌ͩ̈́̀̍̀͘ͅtͮͣͥ̈́̃̑͊ͩ̂̂̓̀҉̩̯͓̻̭̲̝̗͈͚͔͎̗̕ ̛͑ͦ̃̅͛̐͞͏͍̗̫͚͖̗̟̜̱̰͚̝̘̱͈̹́͟ͅo̡̨̞̖͔̺̹͈̜̯̞̘̳̮͚̹͍̓ͥ̉̈́̋̅͒̀̄̐̂̓n̡͈̭͖̗̤̳͎̻̘̭̟͎͐͒̉͛͛̚͘͢͝͝ͅc̸̶̓̍̑̾ͫ͊̒̿ͨͫͩ͛̚̕͞͏͈̦̠̳ĕ̵̛̛̯̪̫̺̪̱̻̼̙̰̞̺̗ͮ̑͂ͦ͑ ̧̘̪̳̪̫͇͇̻͚̲̥̦̰̯ͦ̿̓́ͨ͐͛ͧ͒ͨ͢͠͡w̴̬̼̜̝̜̹̗̯̱̭͍̜͈̙ͯ̆ͦͥ͂ͫ͛̏̋̄ͧͥ̍ͬ̑̎ͪ́͜ͅâ̵̸̫̝̤̻̯̠̺̗̘̯̠̯͍̜̻̗̟̞̒ͧͮͫͬͮ͝s̸͈̠̙͉̪͙̮̪̩̲͕̹͇̘̖͕̬̖̃͑ͥ͌ ͚̟̪̟̝͖̙͉͖̗̬̰̳̜̯̂̿ͪ̉̈̈́ͦ̎̿͗ͧͣ̄̋̈́́̅̈͟͠͝ͅh̸̷̷̛̫̖̭̞̝̳̫͍͇̳̩̞̹̰̮̺͕̓̎̃ͫ̄͂̎̚͝a͕̯̱͍̰̰̫͉̱̖̖̣̗͚̙͋̿͒͑̽͋ͦ̋͛̐́̚͘͞p̢̢̹͙̱̹̝ͥ̉̈́͒̊̀̏ͤ͜͝͝p̴͚͓͓̹͉̭̫͉̐̔ͮ̎̈́̄̂ͥͦ̒ͭ̈́̓̌̏ͩͥ͘ẏ̶̤̮̣̜͖̹̠͈͚͕͖̣̘̔͒ͦ̌͛̿ͣͬ̍ͨ͂́ͧ͆ͥ̈͡ ̶̷̨̛͍̗̥̲̞̠̮̹͖̪͍͕̊̓ͭ͌̇̍͑͊ṋ̲̥̦͈̰̘̩͖͕̳͓̀̇̅ͩ̂̀́̕͝ͅơ̵̛͕̖̗͋͑͊ͨͪͨ͊̃̆ͭͬ̂ͨ͌̌́̎̚͟ͅw̷̧̘͓̞̱̩̙͔̰͖̤̥̰͉̗̺̼̪͖̻̅̍̾̕͜ ̸͓͔̥̤̯͚͙͖͙̘̳͈̘̖̱͋ͫ̇̒̒́ͤ́͘ͅi̷̡ͫ̒ͯ͑́͛ͪ̌̿̂͌̑͟͏̣̹͇͕̮̥̜̮͍̮͕̤̗̪s͛ͫ͐ͭͭ̆ͪͨ͂͛̀̏̑̈́̇҉̴̨̨͍̲͎̯̲͡ ̯̪̣̗̥̹̩̲̯̇̌͒͂̿ͮ̓̏͂͒͢ͅs͊͑̄͗͋͂ͤ͋̆ͧ̅̉ͬ̏ͮ̚͏̵͓͖̩̮̙͈̼͈̬̮̘̻̲̝̻̭̟̬ȃͫ̓͋ͥͣ͛͏͏̶̡̤͍̟̖̤͜dͧͪ̃̒̿҉̢̢̫̻̝̞
̶̴̨̘͇̠̟̟̲̣̤̠̙̳͋̆̿̂ͥͪ̈́ͫ̀͑̅̈ͭ͛̏̑͑́I̸̥̠̙͕̗̤̓̅̿ͬ͑ͭ͗͊ͯ̉̈̏̐ͧ̆̈͌̊́̚͝'̄̾͑̽̓͊́ͪ͐͑ͪ͌̍̍̓̚͠͏̥̟̫̲̹̯̞̥̯̹̠͙͍̙͓͞l̇̋̋̂ͬ̋ͮ̒ͫ́̎̌ͥ͗̾ͥ̚̚҉̷̸͇̘͇͖͎͚͇ḻ̵̷̢͉̬̭̼̝̥̠̥́͂ͬ̑̌̑͑́̕ ̴̧͍̻͇̭̻͈̬͊̎ͫ̊͊̿ͩ̋ͫͤ̾̕n̊͛̽ͥ̆͏̵̨҉̰͎̱̼̙̹̯͍͔͚̱̜e̢̛̙̯̹̰̗̠̰͔̫̪͚̱̝̹̣͍̓̄̊͜͠ͅv͈͎͍͍̺̝͙̞̣̱̱̭̿̉͑͘ͅe̡͊̎̈́̿ͮ͑̍̎̆̇̀̊̋ͫ̅̎ͬͬ̉͘͏̨͉͓͎̩͈̻͚̰̯͖͉̩̮͜r̒ͥ̊͆́͊̒ͭ͛҉̶̺̳͔̖̖̯̙́͡ ̶̞̹͉͕̞͖̻̯̖͉̳͉̫͚̥͔̤̗͐̔̾̇ͧͪ͊̊̑̈̾͊ͦ̿͒̑͐̊͐͝͝ļ̶̡̣͎͙̥̦͙̬̠̮̻̰̲̝̳ͯͫ͋̓̑̈́͂̚͡o̪̥͉͕͚̠̥͉̗̭̝̣̪̫ͧͬͭ̇̋̏͆̈͑͋͒̏͒̐̈ͤ̑̎̀͜͢ͅv̧̳͚̟͚̘͇̦̫̼͍͔̼̖̥ͮ̉̅̆̂̆̀̚͜͠e̵̙̫̻̻̰̳͙͐́͑̏̇̿ͅ ̧̳̖̪̘̥̮͙̩͈̬͖͍̱͍̈͐̈̔̊ͧ̈͢a̢ͤ͆̆̈͛҉̣͚͚̝̮͙̻͖̗̦͍̮̠g̛̘̪͉̗͖̬̼̹̬̻̟̒̊̄ͥ͗̄̓̾̃ͫͣ̉́͠ą͉͚̞͚͎͉͍́̏̄́́͝iͣͮͤͤͭ͐͌͑͑̊͘͜͠͏̥͎̩͕̠̺͉̪̳n̶͔͎͚͈̯̼̺̬̫̮̎ͥ̒̉͐̓ͭ̽͌̑ͧͫ̄ͨ̏͊̕͠͡ͅ
̸̆͂͆̿̈́̌͂̎͆͜͠҉̯̤̬̻͕̦͉̳͈̜ͅm̵̠̺̮͕̣̹̳̥͔̝͈̝̹̪̻̩̳̖͌ͨͤ̇ͧ͌͊̉̇̿ͬͯ́ͮͬ̐͌̈́ͪ͞ÿ̶̶̶̨̼͇̥̭͍̙̥̪̀ͣ̒͢ ̜̜̬̱̙͍̙̼̠̩͑ͦ̊̔̍͠ͅẘͩ̏̎̒̔ͯ̍҉͢҉̶̡̫͍̗̲͎̱̯̯̪̰͖̯̫͍͍̺o̴̠͚̤̫̮͕̭̮̖͔̤̬͚̝̯͌͗̅͑ͫ́͘͜r̴̢ͪͬ͆̒̉͋͋̆͏̛͍̫̙͓̝͖͚̤̤l̙̦̥͍͐͐̂̄ͨ̈́ͮ͋͘͟͢͡͠d̡̮̳̗̺͔̪̗ͤ̋̀̿͢ ̸̡̲͎̰̣͎̲̙̦̽̆̊̀͊̅̏̋̔̽͡ͅį̵̮̖̫̮͔̫͚̻̳͈͓͎͔̲̑͑̅ͣ̏̋́͛ͩ̉̿̊̓̈̓̋ͮ́͛̀͘͢ͅs͋̒̆́̓̎̇͏͉͎̞̻̞̭͇̼̬̱͈̺̭̼̖͇͟͞͝ͅͅ ̩̼͍̰͍̖̜͎͈̪͚̲̖̬̪̠͛ͬ̀̉̊̿ͦ̒̅ͬͦ̕͘ę̑́̈́̀̓ͥ͛͊҉͢҉͇͕̱̝͕̣̝̹̫̜̫̗̥͓́n̸̨̞̞͎͈͙̟̼͓̖̫̼̙̦͎̪͍ͩ̓̈̏̂̆ͪͅd̨̜͉̼̣̥̰̮̗ͭ̎̏̅͐̎͂͢͢͜͝i͈͖̠̗̼͍̦̼͙̜͉̇ͣͭ̏̄̀̊̈͂́́̀n̴̵̵̛͈̣̻̞̰̦̘̼̜̫͎̞̘̿ͣ̈́ͣͤ̋̂ͯ͒̉ͧ̓̀g͓̜͈͈ͬ̓͐̇̐̂̍ͩ̀́̊ͩͭ͊̀͂̿͒ͫ͢͡
̹͚̥̮͔̩͔̩̪̙̫̥̮̙͔̌͋̄̇́̕͟͠ ̵̢̛͔̳͍̺̟̲̩͙̤̫͓͎͖͍̱͙̒͛̉ͧ́ͥͭͮͬ̄͗͛̓ͤ̈́̚̚͘ͅȒ̶̶̯͕̬͖̪͔̟͍̻̫̲̺̯̤̤̌ͣ̊ͦͦͫ͗̌͢e̍̐̋͂͊̊͂͗̉ͤ̓̑̃͒ͪ͏̡͏̵̧̳̼͙̬̮pͣͣ̐͗̎̍ͣͬͤ̑͟͏̜̻͖̲́̀͘o̶̡̨̹͓̳͙̩̜̐́̍̓̌͋̌̽̓̀̏ͤ̊͗̓͘͘r̷ͯ̈́̎͐͗̇̋ͩͫ̀̓̓̃͂͝͠͏͖̯̠̘̣̣̤̝̟̜ͅt̢͍̠̯̫̰̥͚̠̤̞̥̖̞͔͈͚͚̭̹ͫͧ͐̍͆͌ ̛͕͈̺͚̗͉̞̪̫͖̞̋̽ͫ́̇͢͜͠ẗͪ̓͛́ͤ̈́̄̐͒̓̄̈́͏̦͔̖̮̗́̀́͝o̵̢̭̮̞̱̜̹̥͓̰̫̠̤̹̜̔ͮ̊͆̃̀͞ͅ ̸̙͙̩͎͖͕̖̙̳̻̬̗̦͕̻̤͔͕̋ͫ̏ͫ́͘͠ṃ̶̙͍͉͙̱͔̝̦̮̤̠͓̳͓̣̝͓̈́̃̋͛͆̍͂͗ͮ̌̔̄ͪ̊ͮ͗͌͜o̜͈̦̯͎͈̭̟̠͆ͣ͆͂̕d̶͉̺̳̥̻̫͓̖̝̫̏ͫͬ́̄ͯ̄͂ͩ̀e̷̳̭̪͍̬̩͈̺͕̠̗̹̲͔̓ͪ̈̊̅͋ͯ͑̎͜͡ͅr̈́̆ͮ̊̍̊̈̑̇̍́̓͛̈ͨ͗̅̀͏̴̯̪̰̤͈̲͉̖̫̭̠̩͟ͅǎ̈́͂͗ͣ͒ͦͨͩ̓̋̆͒͗ͫ͝͏̶̲̞̥͇t̷̨̢̫̩̣̤̲̙͎̤̤̙̟̱̙̤̘̿̂̆͆ͧ̓̇ͬͦ̓̉̚̕ǒ̜̱̗͚̺͇͎̠̫̬͎̳͈̭͙̖͔̑̓͝ͅͅr̳͍̜̺͍̭͉̤̘͚̦̣̘͓̪̎ͯ̿ͣ̍ͭ͑ͤ͆ͪ̏̊̎̈́͌ͣ͑̕͟ͅͅ ̷͖͍̻̫͐ͦ͂̃ͯͧ͢͢͝ ̡̨͔͇̟̻̱̮̌̅̌ͮ̂͢ ̶̡̨̮̯̯̹̺̰͈̬͍̦̼̞̼ͧ̂̈́̄ͫ͐̿́̚͜6̴̷̧̬̦̭̣͔̜͙͎̒ͯ̊ͦ̓͗̂̓͊̌̈́͞8̨̞̘͉͍̤̫͙̤̼̹̻̿ͨ̌̆̉͌̓̅̎͋̅̒̉̀͢͝.̧̖̜̬͓̫̙̘̝̥̞͓͔̗̤̭̄ͣͤ͛̆͛ͮͥ͑ͯͣ͐͐ͤ̀ͅ1̶̭͇̖͙̳͈͙̌ͬ͐́̊ͫ̌͗̀̚͡͠͡ͅ0̢̢͈̬̟̀ͣ͌͒̎ͤ̃̓̈̂͌ͭ͆̐ͫ̀̚͟ͅ3̌ͣ̊̽̓̋ͦͯͮ̔̊ͮ̋͏̧̦̙̦̬̗̜̙͈̺̪̗͍͖̬̖͙̜̀͞ͅͅ.̶̧̠̣̰̱̤̺̻ͧͯͧͬ̆ͬͤͫͬ̋͂̀2̴̾ͤ̉̑̄̐ͭ̿̆͒͊̐͆͂͆͗ͫ́͝͠͏͉͍̼̱̹͇̩̱͔̹̞̠9̳̮̯͕̺̭̟̺̘ͦͣ̍̈́ͧ͑̒͛͐̌ͣͥ̈ͬ́͡.̴̷̡̱͈͉̖̗̘̰̥̤ͫͧ͐ͯͪ̇͑̅̍1̨̧͍̟̣̲͚̂ͦͩ̏̓ͦ͘͢͝8͓͈̣͙̦̙̻̲̼̯̳͐̽̒̐̚͘͘͟ͅ3̶͉̻̝̤͇̻̯̼̤̦̰͎̯́̉͑̉ͯ̄̽ͥ̾̑ͪͣ̄̑̒ͨ̍͊̚͡
͛̏́ͦ̍̃ͫ͏͖̬̣͔̺̣P̛̮̭͇̦̳̣̻̰͈̪̻͓̲̰͒͑͐̓̋͂̎̍͌͑ͬ͊́ͬ͠͡ả̸̧̘̪͕̦̟̬̲̼̘̤̠̱́̏͂ͣg̴̛͌̍ͧ͌̅ͧͮ͐ͭ͗ͩ́ͯ̓͏̷̵̖̱̹̩̞͇͙͚̮͓͓̟̺̖̥e̢̢̜̘̥͙̜̪̙̼̝̘̬̳̲̠̝̙̪̳̫̅̉͑̈̆ͩ̄̍̐̉͂ͩ̇ͧ͆̾̒̏s̵̆̌̓̋ͪ͑ͥ̚̚͜҉̛̱̥͉̰̤̦:̢ͩͦͤ͒̂͜͠͡͏̱͔̩͔̰͇̝̹͎̺̹͚ ̴̘̱̫̺͚̝͚̒͆̒̈̄̀̌͑̒͞1̶̸̴̹͕̪̣̻̣̦̭̜͚̘͙͉͓ͤ̍̓ͮͦ̍̇̒ͮ͘͠ ̬̼͎̙̻͔̹̮͇͓̯̳͚̰͖̳̭̦̂̃ͣͥͬ͆ͩͪ͊͢͢͟ͅ.̵̮̫̣̠̺̭̪̣̞̜̥͔̣͕͊͆̅̄̂͑̿̿̐ͦͤ̀̀.ͣͫ͋͛̂

there's a petition to release tommy robinson -> https://www.change.org/p/theresa-may-mp-free-tommy-robinson

of course it's going to go nowhere but holy stuff 300,000+ loving signatures