pride month 5 thread

Poll

which blockland emote is getting the best head?

Cookie Monster
11 (42.3%)
Panda
5 (19.2%)
NES
10 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: pride month 5 thread  (Read 19674 times)

Thinking your richard is a cancer on your body is not reason enough to have it removed

There is no justification for the defictionalization of mental illnesses
so you reject the most effective solution for people with body dysmorphia? what, do you want them to have a high Self Delete/self harm rate?

do you oppose medical marijuana and/or morphine for dying patients? cause they’re addictive/artificial and neutralizes the pain effectively?

so you reject the most effective solution for people with body dysmorphia? what, do you want them to have a high Self Delete/self harm rate?

do you oppose medical marijuana and/or morphine for dying patients? cause they’re addictive/artificial and neutralizes the pain effectively?

I'm so glad you can push forward extremities like a child. The process is simple, we don't allow children as young as 6-8 to get transgender surgeries, and we also send love and goodwill to those with gender/body dysphoria, helping them grow out of it to prevent a ton Self Delete and lunacy within our world. You don't help a crack addict by giving them more crack.

Because someone with gender dysphoria is totally the same thing as a person with a harmful addiction....................

damn this stuff sound like a mental disorder
Yikes, sweaty, that comment of yours is a LOT to unpack. Uuummm, so I just looked through your post history and I found a lot of problematic stuff. Oh sweet summer child, wow. Found the incel. Yikes!

Edit: Thanks for the Gold!

Edit2: PLATINUM!!?! Reddit you're crazyyy today. Thanks

I'm so glad you can push forward extremities like a child. The process is simple, we don't allow children as young as 6-8 to get transgender surgeries,
you do know it's incredibly rare that this happens and they have to undergo an incredibly rigorous psychological evaluation right? it's not just as simple as the parents asking for hormones for their kids? and even then, I'm not aware of anywhere in the world that allows surgeries before the age of 18.
and we also send love and goodwill to those with gender/body dysphoria, helping them grow out of it to prevent a ton Self Delete and lunacy within our world.
if you mean not calling them the scum of the earth and basically not encouraging them kill themselves then yea, i'm with you.

but you can't just ignore the effectiveness of surgeries at curing it.
You don't help a crack addict by giving them more crack.
except you do in certain cases, you are advocate for a position that is similar to people that advocate for making drugs illegal.

you argue that it should be banned regardless of proven positive side effects
people argue against the legalization of drugs regardless of the mountain of evidence that drug dependency goes down when you make it legal and criminalizing drugs is the wrong way to go about solving the problem

if you see love-change surgery as "harmful" then drug consumption is also "harmful", but banning both leads to more negative outcomes than just letting people be who they want to be. there is a lot of evidence that giving them the resources to deal with their disabilities/addictions does a lot of good

It's only incredibly rare because there aren't enough 'enablers' in the world who would waste money on surgery. Giving into the mentally ill's needs is an extremely bad idea, which is why it leads to such high rates of Self Delete for trans people. I truly wish to help them out by showing them you can love yourself with the body god gave you, you don't have to tarnish and destroy it just to fill a fantasy.

except you do in certain cases, you are advocate for a position that is similar to people that advocate for making drugs illegal.

Yeah, I wish for drugs to be illegal. It has a negative effect on society, the same way that Homoloveuality does. Letting people with impure thoughts control things only lead to disaster, but a truly educated and holy man can educate all those who seek him, for he is the way, the truth, and the life.

I'm so glad you can push forward extremities like a child. The process is simple, we don't allow children as young as 6-8 to get transgender surgeries, and we also send love and goodwill to those with gender/body dysphoria, helping them grow out of it to prevent a ton Self Delete and lunacy within our world. You don't help a crack addict by giving them more crack.

children as young as 6-8 arent the group at risk of Self Delete due to body dysmorphia. death as a concept doesn’t really hit until around age 10-12 iirc

at that age counseling would be the first and primary step to dealing with it, if it even exists. im not advocating to take the most extreme, irreversable response (surgery, hrt) before said person reaches legal adulthood. plus surgery to adjust body form while the body is growing will probably add a stuff ton of complications anyways.

the point is if its causing problems and all other options have been exhausted, why mock them for choosing the most effective choice for dealing with their problems?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 07:52:19 PM by Conan »

Mental illness is a helluva drug

Self Delete usually happens to those who go through the entire process when they're in their 20s. There are children who take hormone pills, and it completely damages them. Yet you still give in, because you see no other way? Why? Why do you think you can't talk them out of it?

Self Delete usually happens to those who go through the entire process when they're in their 20s. There are children who take hormone pills, and it completely damages them. Yet you still give in, because you see no other way? Why? Why do you think you can't talk them out of it?
How many suicidal people have you convinced not to commit Self Delete?

Not just those who are suicidal because of things like gender dysphoria, but suicidal for any reason at all

This entire thread needs to be nuked.

We don't treat depressed people by agreeing with their depression thoughts, so why do we do the same for transmissions?
you treat depression by removing the things that cause the stress that causes the depression
you treat dysphoria by solving the things that cause the dysphoria

also haha Gay

And obviously the best solution is to feed lies to deluded mentally ill people!