Author Topic: Girls on Blockland  (Read 19859 times)

You just can't imagine a girl being creative.
What does that have to do with anything?

Vertzer, you haven't given any proof that you're a man, or that you're not a homoloveual/lesbian, or that you're really the age you say you are, or that you're even Vertzer. For all I know, you're some guy who found Vertzer's computer with the forums opened and logged on.

If we don't trust anything unless we have hard evidence, nothing is to be trusted.
True, but certain things can be proven to a certain extent. For example I can prove that I am a male, age 16 and Vertzer with a simple picture.

for clarification, please do :P

But how do we know you didn't just grab a picture off the internet?

But how do we know you didn't just grab a picture off the internet?

In the picture that is provided, he is holding a sign which reads "Vertzer"...

How do we know he didn't just find a picture of someone holding up a sign and just photoshop the "Vertzer" in?

I know, have him have his left eye closed.  Standing on his right leg.  His BL_ID writen in sharpy on his head.  And holding up binary four on his right hand.

binary for 4: 00000100

How do we know he wont do this:
1) get yoga pose picture(search "stand on one foot" or the similar)
2) edit left eye closed if not already
3) photoshop in the BL_ID
4) add sign with binary four in right hand

Whoever doesn't get the four: Count to 4 in binary on your fingers.

rkynick, you're taking it too far.
How do you know all of those pictures you see in the newspaper aren't shooped? How do you know your mom is not lying to you? How do you know that Blockland was made by Badspot and he didn't steal it off of some bum? How do you know that Bill Gates is actually alive?

How do I count a 0 using my fingers?

binary for 4: 00000100

Wow.

rkynick, you're taking it too far.
How do you know all of those pictures you see in the newspaper aren't shooped? How do you know your mom is not lying to you? How do you know that Blockland was made by Badspot and he didn't steal it off of some bum? How do you know that Bill Gates is actually alive?

Oh i've got one!

How do you know that stephen hawking isn't actually dead and the chair is actually the clever physics scientist?

How do you know that Ephi is a pwnsome at making models, and not a just a 3d model himself?  :cookieMonster:

How do you know that Ephi is a pwnsome at making models, and not a just a 3d model himself?  :cookieMonster:
Models don't produce other models. Unless you want to go into the subject of model reproduction.

Gota wonder who is the parter then, unless he aloveually reproduces.

Models don't produce other models. Unless you want to go into the subject of model reproduction.

Then take a look at this model (That ephi made.).