Poll

Should I lock this thread?

Yes
56 (65.9%)
No
29 (34.1%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: I just want to be friends again!!! ;_;  (Read 21158 times)

Well the man better know how to cook too. Chicks loving love that. However, a woman making the man cook just seems loving wrong.

They're like, emotional weak not-funny guys.....who are hot :D

We do everything for them.

._.
Except clean and organize which is usually pointless anyway
You forgot cooking. Bitch better know how to cook.

Needs also to know how to suck.

You know, for when you get bit by a poisonous snake...someone's gotta suck it out..

Do i know you, because im trey.

OMZG INTRANET DRAMAH!

I had a friend like that.

One time I punched him in the face 'cause he pissed me off and he hit his head on the counter.

He's a "gangsta" now.

And: Amine is bullstuff drawn by fat bastards. Stop loving it.
Since when were Japanese people fat? Even if they were, who cares?
Some fat guy made the Halo theme song, people still go crazy over it. A lot of great things were made by fat people, just because their body is larger than most people's doesn't mean what they made is bad.

luv4manga, I found Trey, Im letting him use my account to post:

hey dude, i still love you!! i just wanted to be popular ):
i hope we can be friends again, and then draw some more cute chibis together in the wuite of your bedroom. which reminds me that i miss your ass. so soft. please forgive me@!

TREY

ps
((=8) ;)))

i hope we can be friends again, and then draw some more cute chibis together in the wuite of your bedroom. which reminds me that i miss your ass. so soft. please forgive me@!

TREY

ps
((=8) ;)))
lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll'd

which reminds me that i miss your ass. so soft. please forgive me@!

AHAHAHAHAHA

TREY

ps
((=8) ;)))
Oh my.. still laughing.

Hmm, just ignore him, make up rumors about him to tear down his social rep. Well my whole class is like that, making up rumors about ppl. Only make fun of him and talk about secrets, he will try to be your friend again I'm sure, or maybe you could just deny him and make him cry "I want my social rep back! Why did I say that about my old friend!". LOL

I'm not a hardcore anime fan. I watch at least 5 episodes per month

I can't stand the fancigarettes that watch every single episode of a specific series.

I can't stand the fancigarettes that watch every single episode of a specific series.
Watching every episode of a series isn't bad when it's about 13 episodes long. A lot of series are within 13-26 episodes. Watching every episode of one of those shonen anime that last hundreds of episodes is pretty sad, though.

Watching every episode of a series isn't bad when it's about 13 episodes long. A lot of series are within 13-26 episodes. Watching every episode of one of those shonen anime that last hundreds of episodes is pretty sad, though.

Yeah, that's what I mean by it.