Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5716941 times)

when you turn on the power in that area the Bee Battle bot is go to one of the toilets hop in and hit the button TADA!
Am I supposed to know what he's talking about

I don't know man. I recently just tried to compile it and inject it into Minecraft as a mod.
First of all, it though I modified around 30 class files I didn't even touch. Then It thought I modified a bunch of class files from Minecraft Server too, which I've never even opened!
Then, I tried to hand pick out the files I needed, only to get a black screen when starting up Minecraft.
stuff's gone down all of the sudden, I would LOVE to get a release out but I've just hit a solid brick wall head on.
Dang, that sucks.

i flushed my self down the toilet and found this

lmfao

I don't usually mean what I post in terms of laughing but I had a good, honest laugh when I saw that
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 08:00:49 PM by Regulith »

lol i know reg then he said "Did you just... flush yourself down the toilet?"

anybody want to donate some arts to the CRAZYCRAFT '99 kz.png fund?

(i need some more paintings for crazycraft :J )

Do they need to be of a certain style? Your texture pack is a clean kind of simplistic one and I was wondering if they need to be like that.

would this work?

Do they need to be of a certain style? Your texture pack is a clean kind of simplistic one and I was wondering if they need to be like that.

yeah

anybody want to donate some arts to the CRAZYCRAFT '99 kz.png fund?

(i need some more paintings for crazycraft :J )
The weapons and the map where from some viking texture pack I edited

You're telling me. It's ridiculous.
This is insanity.
I injected all the class files that it thought I modified when I didn't into Minecraft.jar and it didn't get a black screen, but updating is broken now. I think it's because of the directly I'm saving the file at.

just got done with this thing. i think i want somebody to mentor me a bit on how to make good looking buildings, because in my opinion this tower looks like a snake, and a bit bland. that would be awesome if i COULD get somebody to mentor my skills
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 08:38:50 PM by KadeBL_ID12958 »

1. It's made out of one material
2. It's shape is boring
3. It's tiny
4. It obviously looks like a snake to you because you subconsciously wanted to build one in the first place.

I made something quick for capt. Turned out nice.

1. It's made out of one material
2. It's shape is boring
3. It's tiny
4. It obviously looks like a snake to you because you subconsciously wanted to build one in the first place.
1. yep
2. as i stated
3. yeah it is
4. guilty as charged. nojk, it just turned out this way.