Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5716632 times)

Minecraft should have some sort of... Protection that you can switch on and off like world guard.
For what

how do i find squids? like what do they need to spawn?

Gonna post my current skin edit tomorrow; even though it's not truly mine, I'm proud of what I added.

Cop, squids just need water.
That is all.

how do i find squids? like what do they need to spawn?
Here's an extensive list of what squids need to spawn:
1. Water.

EDIT: But seriously: according to the Wiki, they only spawn in blocks at levels between 45 and 62.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 09:09:49 PM by Skip »

Use TNT to make a hole in the sea down to a cave. Set up a lava blade or holding tank.

In other news, my wheat farm is complete.

Profit after harvesting and replanting.

I don't like that texture pack, mostly
I really really like the GUI though

Spawn town for my towny server pretty much done, just filling it out. It has stores to sell materials to too and buy some armor and stuff

SCIENCE! Use this skin if you want.

I had a lot of fun with Eldi and Spec at Hankyje's server, and after that I went to Pew's server and also had fun
on the other hand, every time I've been to the Kodleeshare server, either nobody was there, or the one person wouldn't respond
so, I think it should be easy to tell which I'll be going to more often
I even tried going to the Kodleeshare server during the day! and nobody was there

also, what are some other good servers that aren't always filled with people
any server with a whitelist probably wont be something I'd like

We're almost done setting up, you can come and look around

will it be up around 12:00 EST in the morning?
I'm too tired to start minecraft right now, plus I already put the wireless mouse I was using away

Gonna try to have it up 24/7 once it's finished. Its pretty hard to greif on so constant administration isn't necessary

Gonna try to have it up 24/7 once it's finished. Its pretty hard to greif on so constant administration isn't necessary
sweet
after seeing that image, I'm looking forward to the morning