Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5742534 times)

did you like think i had something against gays and was using it as an insult

i was merely stating, geez

way to be a family man, don't project onto me

gay is the new hip
therefore you're calling me a hugely cool dude so your argument kind of just falls on it's self
:cookieMonster:

Servers i go to is where you can build survive and creative communitys togeather without war coming down and destroying all your hard work

(Yes i dont like war got a problem with that?)
No I don't, but imagine all that with a hint of excitement and fun.

No I don't, but imagine all that with a hint of excitement and fun.
PVP arena and you got your self a fine server

Nobody has ever used a PVP arena in the history of Minecraft.

Well then, lets start using one muahahahaha

Welp, two people found my building on willcraft and are likely pillaging it as I type

It was fun while it lasted, my only regret is that I didn't look up what an anarchy server was before joining

Time to find a new server

Welp, two people found my building on willcraft and are likely pillaging it as I type

It was fun while it lasted, my only regret is that I didn't look up what an anarchy server was before joining

mine :D

you wrecked!

Ceist
Tylerman
PressMe
Incinerate
you got wrecked!

You got wrecked by us!

i can literally see now why regu hates the forget out of ceist, grow the forget up kids.

BTW a bunch of people have gotten banned for admitting to grief stuff...

you wrecked!

Ceist
Tylerman
PressMe
Incinerate
you got wrecked!

You got wrecked by us!

Yeah, "you got wrecked" doesn't make you sound like a bunch of tools at all

P.S. Two guys in partial diamond armor slaughtering one guy in iron caught completely off guard is not getting "wrecked"

Rather curious how you found me and got through the front doors without making any sound though

i can literally see now why regu hates the forget out of ceist, grow the forget up kids.
it's all in good fun my boy. go cry me a river.

Yeah, "you got wrecked" doesn't make you sound like a bunch of tools at all

P.S. Two guys in partial diamond armor slaughtering one guy in iron caught completely off guard is not getting "wrecked"

Rather curious how you found me and got through the front doors without making any sound though
lol it's all in good game.