Author Topic: GSF Add-Ons [Carrier's Out!]  (Read 252496 times)

hey can we see pic of your models

...and act like your add-ons are ingenious and better than anything ever made for Blockland
Sonicfan, first off you haven't just stated fallacies, your entire argument is a fallacy. You made up a lot of assumptions about me that are blatant lies. Let's settle this here:

1] Prove to me that I "act like [my] add-ons are ingenious and better than anything ever made for Blockland"
2] Prove that I "can't accept the fact that there are going to be people who don't like or hate [my] work"
3] "People think different than you." Prove to me I don't already know that.
4] "It's probably going to be rushed" Prove to me they were rushed.
5] "If they're just going to head in a straight line" Prove to me they go in a straight line.

I can settle the whole thing here:
The vehicles don't work for me, though.

Thanks for the updates. Barge is going to be epic when it comes.
No problem, and I might replace the Barge with the Air Craft carrier (which you'll still be able to walk on and drive on), but no promises yet.

hey can we see pic of your models
Sure, it's atteached.

the helicopter looks realy good

Wonderfull job as always Ghost. :D

I'm not trying to be an ass or start a flame war here, but if you're going to call my opinions fallacies and act like your add-ons are ingenious and better than anything ever made for Blockland, you probably shouldn't be making stuff like this if you don't like or can't accept the fact that there are going to be people who don't like or hate your work. Like I said before, there's more than one person on this planet, and people do, in fact, think different than you. It's life, get over it.

TL;DR: There WILL be people who think that your work isn't oh-so-superior. People think different than you.
Ok, Why don't you just leave if you don't loving like them? Or atleast give him Constructive criticism than just 'ZOMG ZOMG THIS SUX'
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 01:53:06 PM by SUPERMAN345 »

I might replace the Barge with the Air Craft carrier (which you'll still be able to walk on and drive on), but no promises yet.

You said the aircraft carrier was broken and couldn't turn

You said the aircraft carrier was broken and couldn't turn
I thought that he said you can't land on it or it will glitch.

I HOPE THE CARGO BOAT COMES OUT SOON!! HERE ARE DA COOKESS :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster:

YES ITS FINALY OUT I GIVE YOU COKIES  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:   :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:

COOL!!! i will download some maps!  :cookieMonster:

GSF Cargo Boat (last add-on)
A boat you can walk on. Coming soon...

More Coming Soon...

Do I have this right?... The cargo boat is your last add on, but more are comeing soon? Too much for my pea brain... Also, how do I package maps, im makeing Weedom. :P

I don't see the sea copter... but people say its released. Is this a problem?