Author Topic: RTB Development  (Read 327853 times)

Did you know,
I don't think I'd be too keen on ruining the
minimalism of the loading screen, though.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 08:32:44 PM by BobAndRob »

-snip-
Do you  have any idea what you've just done?
inb4massiveinfomaniactipparodies

Do you  have any idea what you've just done?
inb4massiveinfomaniactipparodies
Yes, wasted my time.
I spent about 15 minutes trying to get a screenshot of him in blockland saying that. I got it how I wanted (well, almost), but then crashed BL before I could actually take the screenshot, so I halfassed it in this post.

Yes, wasted my time.
I spent about 15 minutes trying to get a screenshot of him in blockland saying that. I got it how I wanted (well, almost), but then crashed BL before I could actually take the screenshot, so I halfassed it in this post.
Wow. I hope it was worth it.

I am going to ask again.

Is there a way to delete/reset my RTB account?

I am going to ask again.

Did you even try PMing Ephialtes?

You cannot delete your RTB account.

It also seems to do this with Map_Plate2, if there could be a common factor in these somewhere.

I'm debugging you and Space Guy's API traffic so there might be something revealing in that.

There's a patch coming this weekend which will fix the issue with add-ons "disappearing" - essentially what's going on here is the content downloading is updating your add-on but using a content-only version.

I'm told there's a problem with people's downloading freezing but nobody has been willing/able to replicate this for me and provide console debug info so I'm going to pretend it works fine. It will not be fixed in v3.5.

If there are any other notable issues it'd be good if you could mention them now.

@Space Guy - I checked out the list of add-ons you were sending and the Achievements add-on isn't in there at all. Is there currently a script_Achievements.zip in your add-ons folder? Either it just doesn't exist or it's not getting detected for whatever reason.

There's the RTB content zip file but not the actual version since I don't have/use it. The file I have (in case it's wrongly formatted or something) is here.

I don't know how the system works but the server I recently joined didn't actually have the achievements mod so would it send it out in that case?

I'll try joining some others and see what happens.

Some add-ons are broke in the mod manager, meaning when I download, they say it's downloaded, but it doesn't appear on my mod screen.

On the RTB website how do you get the registry to authenicate your BLID?

What is a registry? You type in your name and BL ID while Blockland is open and press submit.

That blockybob person keeps going around saying how RTB breaks hosting.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=111635.msg2270260#new

Things I'd like to be in V4:

Allow URL's

Smiley's for chat

Well, do want chat-room for clans and such.

*like* system like on Facebook. (Mod manager should have new button that says *Like* on it and when you do your IRC profile shows you *Like* this add-on.)

All of these I'd love to see in V4. Thank you.