Author Topic: RTB Development  (Read 325411 times)

Is the website not working for anyone else?

As I've said, the existing server as a bunch of issues and isn't coping well with the load. I've spun up a new server in a different datacenter which will be able to cope a lot better. Migration will happen at some point this month or the next.

Update time

Alpha testing has progressed well and a bunch of bugs have been fixed. There are a few more outstanding issues to be fixed which I'm still looking into but they don't really prevent the smooth running of the system.

There are also some feature requests which I'm going to deal with, and a few other parts I need to make look nice and then we'll be ready to allow 80 new testers to join for the beta phase.

Just moved over the database that used to sit in a remote datacenter and this has sped up the entire system considerably. It takes about 2 seconds to login now as opposed to the ~20 seconds it used to take. One of my main concerns has been the database being a bottleneck but so far it's coping really well.

We're on v4 ALPHA 4 at the moment - I'm hoping ALPHA 5 is the BETA release candidate, but we'll see.

Dammit missed the sign up for alpha.
Owelll

There was no alpha sign up, Ephi sent out invites.

It's the beta that will have a sign up.

There was no alpha sign up, Ephi sent out invites.

It's the beta that will have a sign up.
oh I see. Thanks for the clarification.

Ill be ready Ephi :D
Me too. I recommend if not me, KINEX, Yorktown95, McTwist, Twix, A Twig, and DrenDran.

Me too. I recommend if not me, KINEX, Yorktown95, McTwist, Twix, A Twig, and DrenDran.

yeah bro, and anyone on this here list i found should get it too.
derpderpderp/joke

I'll test for you, if you want.

People don't read, and unfortunately I make a note of people who don't read because I need people in the beta who do read.