Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 287104 times)

Hhmm, I got something that should be updated. Ambassador, I think they could spawn with grapple because of the cost of the job. that makes it easier for them if they have to go to the bank for getting money to put a bounty.

Etc.

What the forget would an ambassador use a grapple rope for?  They get paid enough to buy one when they need to.  They're not James Bond or anything, if you want that be a secret agent.

What the forget would an ambassador use a grapple rope for?  They get paid enough to buy one when they need to.  They're not James Bond or anything, if you want that be a secret agent.
.   True

AMBASSADOR: The new James Bond.

AMBASSADOR: The new James Bond.

.   :D dont forget the Golden Gun

Is RE broken?  I can't sell lots I've purchased.  For example, I bought a lot from (=man, then tried to sell it to someone else, but I can't sell it.  The RE terminal is still saying (=man owns the lot, meaning he can sell it again.

Is RE broken?  I can't sell lots I've purchased.  For example, I bought a lot from (=man, then tried to sell it to someone else, but I can't sell it.  The RE terminal is still saying (=man owns the lot, meaning he can sell it again.
congrats, you have the 2,000th post.

congrats, you have the 2,000th post.

Does that mean RE will be fixed fasterer?

yes. yes it does (it doesn't).
I'll put that next on the to-do list, because people should be able to flip houses without the server needing  a retsart, ill try to get it done within a week.

We reached the brick limit Diggy. D:

Nvm, we can build now, some bricks must have been cleared up. The brickcount is 139,706.

reached limit again.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 01:13:47 PM by Reinforcements »

I'm getting kinda tired of inactive admins which doesn't care about the server condition.

Some of these builds may not be rough spam. But it still proves that most of Diggy's Metropolis users is lazy asses which uses unnecessary amount of bricks.

Admins, do something about the spam.
It ruins the server!

And don't bring up that stuff about not having time.

..Because I have many times offered my help!!

I'm getting kinda tired of inactive admins...

Some of these builds may not be rough spam. But it still proves that most of Diggy's Metropolis users is lazy asses which uses unnecessary amount of bricks.

I think every Saturday or something, an admin should fly around and just demo craplots and place flags.  There are alot of small (16x16 lots), spammy builds starting to fill up the server.

Sings is just waste of time and unnecessary if the lot is a small one.
Should only be placed out if the lot is big and maybe only got some few flaws.

Hey Diggy, the server was almost empty just now, so I took the opportunity to assemble the dance troupe I was talking about.

In appearance from left ro right:
RedPikmin11, RedPikmin11, RedPikmin11, it, RedPikmin11, RedPikmin11, RedPikmin11, and RedPikmin11

To the right, you see your average Metropolisian about to decapatate one of the dancers.

We reached the brick limit Diggy. D:

Nvm, we can build now, some bricks must have been cleared up. The brickcount is 139,706.

reached limit again.

Thanks for letting us know.
I'm getting kinda tired of inactive admins which doesn't care about the server condition.

Admins, do something about the spam.
It ruins the server!

And don't bring up that stuff about not having time.

..Because I have many times offered my help!!

Woah, i never saw those.

I think every Saturday or something, an admin should fly around and just demo craplots and place flags.  There are alot of small (16x16 lots), spammy builds starting to fill up the server.

Ill be on their tomorrow.

Ill try to be on as soon as possible, i have been busy lately, sorry. =s

Ill post on here again when im on and deleting stuff.