0 (0%)
1-5 hours a day
5 (11.4%)
5+ Hours a day
8 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Author Topic: STO  (Read 28434 times)

DANG THE INABILITY TO BUY STUFF ONLINE

I hope this game stays alive for 2 more years.
The way I'm doing it is through a check card. Go to a credit union and see what they can offer for that kind of service. Or you can always get those simon mall visa gift cards that also work just like a check card. The latter being the best option if you're not into keeping a bank account open, although you really should start one and save what you can in case an expansion pack comes around. lol

Yah I think only an adult can open a checking account.

But any 10 year old can walk to the service desk at a walmart or grocery store and buy a prepaid visa gift card with cash.

Yah I think only an adult can open a checking account.

But any 10 year old can walk to the service desk at a walmart or grocery store and buy a prepaid visa gift card with cash.
A child can with parental consent. But that's something up to the parent.

I might get it for my birthday, a good 3 months after it's released.

I hope it's not subscription based, but there are next to no professionally developed MMOs that aren't.

I call the USS Ishimur-

DAMMIT.

I might get it for my birthday, a good 3 months after it's released.

I hope it's not subscription based, but there are next to no professionally developed MMOs that aren't.

I call the USS Ishimur-

DAMMIT.
you want your ship to be overrun with aliens and have only 3 survivors and have only 1 leave the ship in the end?
then have him go to another ship and clear out the infection AGAIN

you want your ship to be overrun with aliens and have only 3 survivors and have only 1 leave the ship in the end?
then have him go to another ship and clear out the infection AGAIN
I won't be exactly revealing my ship name or character name just yet because I don't want people to steal them before I get to them. I've had it happen to me before and I want to secure those slots.

But from an article I read, you can name your characters, your ship, and even write an extensive bio if one would prefer for the avatar you customize. Pretty good options if you ask me.

Yeah those are all the options you can do on your ship, also allows you to change tons of parts on your ship to give you a unique ship among the other 100. Its surprising a really good game but I will be very very disappointed if there is no Life Time Subscription, I don't want to fork out a monthly fee for the rest of the game life.

Yeah those are all the options you can do on your ship, also allows you to change tons of parts on your ship to give you a unique ship among the other 100. Its surprising a really good game but I will be very very disappointed if there is no Life Time Subscription, I don't want to fork out a monthly fee for the rest of the game life.
how would a lifetime subscription work out?
you just pay every 5 years?

I like the monthly idea myself because I know I won't have enough to get a lifetime membership at one time and it is convenient for me until I earn my degree and can lavish more.
how would a lifetime subscription work out?
you just pay every 5 years?
No it's a one time flat fee. Roblox has one and I think it's around $300.

Life sub on Champions Online was only $200 which = 2 brand new games in Australia so for me its worth it.

I think LotRO's was around 400.

PICTURE SOMEWHAT RELATED:

I think LotRO's was around 400.

PICTURE SOMEWHAT RELATED:
That Space trek didn't have any cannon ships. I was very put out. lol

But I did call my sis earlier today and confirmed that she'd be getting my copy sometime soon. So that much more for a better card and maybe processor if I can find a dual core that my chitty motherboard can handle.

I've also stolen borrowed copied Badspot's forum rules and posted them on the site page. Slightly edited so that it applies to the clan.

I call the USS Spoonfish
Says captain Bisjac

I call the USS Spoonfish
Says captain Bisjac
"USS eeerherherherher!" In honor of your Slippysaur on Spore that got too excited when you visited him on his planet.