1-5 hours a week
0 (0%)
1-5 hours a day
5 (11.4%)
5+ Hours a day
8 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Author Topic: STO  (Read 28808 times)

Really, no. I made it up on the spot, though I might change it.

EDIT: I've changed the name and the significance is that I was born as a Capricorn.
Cool. Signs of the zodiac are always appropriate names for starships. :)

But I will finally be able to get this game when my Financial aid check comes in (and fix my car...damn that thing. lol) And then I'll see what I can do about hashing together some kind of small message board in Yahoo groups to at least hold over til a more professional page can be designed.

So this week, that page should be up. I will try to have the link available for you all to join up and regulate a fleet activity deal.

Cool. Signs of the zodiac are always appropriate names for starships. :)
USS Virgo?
Eh, no.

try google groups instead

http://groups.google.com/
Darnit, I already made one on Yahoo. lol Well if google lets me goof with background pictures, then I'll just move it to there instead.

Edit: Well this looks like it'll take me a while to figure this out. I'll have to bone up on my HTML again so I'll just post the yahoo link as it's already set up and done. But Google groups looks like a decent place to set up the main page and keep it there. I'm not liking the limit they gave on the welcome message. Had to delete over half my welcome message to fit in the allotted space Google provided.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/STOBlocklandClan/

When you request membership, include your Blockland name, faction, and the name you will assume while on the servers if you're not already participating in Beta.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 09:50:02 PM by Rughugger »

Txt or pm me the name of it.
I wanna subscribe to it

zohmigawd next week :D :D :D

Edit: Oh stuff, forgot Faction when I signed up for the yahoo groups page. What are they?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 09:58:56 PM by ChexGuy331 »

zohmigawd next week :D :D :D

Edit: Oh stuff, forgot Faction when I signed up for the yahoo groups page. What are they?
Well the two main factions will be The Klingon Empire and the United Federation of Planets. The game gears mostly towards the UFP as the Klingons will mainly be centered in PvP.

In that case, I'll probably be UFP.

I think I'll have to crank the settings down a bit. :(

Is anyone in the beta?

In that case, I'll probably be UFP.

I think I'll have to crank the settings down a bit. :(

Is anyone in the beta?
I would have been but my sister decided to buy me Dragon Age Origins for 360 rather than STO, otherwise, I would have been playing on it by now. When my Financial Aid check comes in for what I didn't use, I plan on upgrading my pc to be able to play the game, not to mention pre-order from Amazon so I can get my Borg Bridge Officer. Depending how much I have left after fixing my car of course.

But the races involved in the game isn't limited to just Klingons and humans. It has a full character customization for each faction and 3 or 4 basic races to select so you can be a core Trek race or invent one of your liking.

USS Virgo?
Eh, no.
It's not that bad. I think Star Trek had a ship by that listing somewhere.

Still no key for tails ;-;

They had one. Star Wars Galaxy. It failed hard after that one expansion. Bisjac will be happy to complain about it. lol

But they are also coming out with a Stargate MMORPG called Stargate Worlds. That looks just as interesting.
actually, they're making a new star wars game.

sorry if this has already post, so much pages, so little time.

When this comes out blockland will update less and less :3
Why? because you will start playing blockland less and less...

Ontopic: I heard of this, and I wish I had the $50 or something like that to spare to get the collectors edition. Ah well, I'll just have to convince my dad to let me buy the regular one. I'm a light trekkie BTW.

Why? because you will start playing blockland less and less...

Ontopic: I heard of this, and I wish I had the $50 or something like that to spare to get the collectors edition. Ah well, I'll just have to convince my dad to let me buy the regular one. I'm a light trekkie BTW.
Actually the $50 is for the regular one. The collectors edition will cost around $70

DANG THE INABILITY TO BUY STUFF ONLINE

I hope this game stays alive for 2 more years.