Do you think this'll become popular?

No
59 (37.3%)
Idk
24 (15.2%)
Yes
75 (47.5%)

Total Members Voted: 158

Author Topic: Yo Momma Jokes (NO stuffPOSTING!)  (Read 21851 times)

Yo mama's soooo uglay, that when she went into the ocean, the whales were like "we are family, even though you are fatter than me!"

Yo mama is so ugly, god had to ask her to move while he was creating earth.

Yo momma so black, when she took a stuff, The stuff asked "Are you my Mommy?"
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 09:27:45 PM by No dinner for king »

Yo mamma so stupid, she posted a joke in here.

Yo mama's soooo uglay, that when she went into the ocean, the whales were like "we are family, even though you are fatter than me!"
That doesn't make sense. The word 'fatter', in an 'ugly' joke. Please, may I ask, why you did that.

Yo Momma so ugly, if i had a dog as ugly as her, i would shave its butt and teach it to walk backwards!

That doesn't make sense. The word 'fatter', in an 'ugly' joke. Please, may I ask, why you did that.
LOL

Yo Momma so ugly, if i had a dog as ugly as her, i would shave its butt and teach it to walk backwards!
That doesn't make any sense.

That doesn't make any sense.
um, yes it does handicap...

No not at all, Dumbass.
are you freaking handicapped? it makes perfect sense.. your the dumbass. "yo momma" is so ugly, that the shaved butt of a dog is not as ugly as her or your face...

are you freaking handicapped? it makes perfect sense.. your the dumbass. "yo momma" is so ugly, that the shaved butt of a dog is not as ugly as her or your face...
You didn't say that.
You said if you had a dog as ugly as "yo momma", then you would shave its ass and teach it to walk backwords.
Which doesn't make any sense.

richard face. >:c

You didn't say that.
You said if you had a dog as ugly as "yo momma", then you would shave its ass and teach it to walk backwords.
Which doesn't make any sense.
i was explaining the joke to you, which still fails to make you understand it.