Author Topic: I'm sick of the children on this game  (Read 45671 times)

"I'm sick of the children ON THIS GAME."

Not once did I say I'm sick OF THIS GAME. I can tolerate some people and SOME I even get along with. Very few, however, I can consider other people as equals, but I have and I will if you take my recent advice, friend.
The children on this game are of this game.
Don't let this surprise you, but I am seventeen years old! Indeed! I bet you all were thinking I was around the age of 30 (which is probably the age you think proper typing and spelling comes into play)! However, I come from a place where intelligence is pretty much fed to a person! So here I come with fruits of knowledge.  Just hear my words and take a bite and you may learn something.
If you are 17 why are you acting like a six year old?

WTF ANTHONY!YOUR A GODDAMN 9 YEAR OLD!NOBODY GIVES A loving CARE ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS WITH CHILDREN CAUSE YOUR A loving KID.
EXAMPLE:
Anthony has connected
Anthony:...
Unnamed blocko:Sup
Anthony:ZOMGLOLXDforgetOFF YOU BABY HERPDERFDERPforgetMEDURP.
Unnamed blocko:?
Anthony:Your such a childish douche i'm telling on you im banning you stop it forget forget.
Unnamed blocko 2:Chill dude he just said hi
Anthony:I hate you children HAHAHAH IM SO FOuNY I forgetED UR MOMYES LOLZOMGBBQ I WANT ZOMBEEEESHSS
Unnamed block 3:BAN THAT SON OF A BEAUTIFUL LADY
Unnamed blocko 1 Banned Anthony for deing an starfish

Warning - while you were typing 25 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

O.o
If thats what you hate anthony dont read post and messages like this.

Don't let this surprise you, but I am seventeen years old! Indeed! I bet you all were thinking I was around the age of 30 (which is probably the age you think proper typing and spelling comes into play)! However, I come from a place where intelligence is pretty much fed to a person! So here I come with fruits of knowledge.  Just hear my words and take a bite and you may learn something.
Hmm 17... Yeah and just how many times have you been held back because you are acting like a 4 year old minus the words

Man,making examples in post are risky.

I love the smell of troll in the morning...

Man,making examples in post are risky.
You don't even need to post examples to prove his stupidity.

This is the most easy drama ever.

And where is that?

Anthony just admit it because it's:

Ha. It's funny when idiots try to use big words to act smart.

You don't even need to post examples to prove his stupidity.

This is the most easy drama ever.
Very true Tom,very true.

How am I stupid? Not once do you gentlemen bring any evidence to this debacle of howI'm an idiot.

"hes prob copy and pasting what a cigarettegut"

Nope.

"uhh, well hes probabnly a child how immature"

Nope. I am seventeen, sir.

"uhhhh...WHAT AN EDIOT!!!"

*Sigh* I'm trying to help you people!