Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.

Poll

In regard to the audio renditions:

Best one: 1. THEDS stuffTY CASKTLES
22 (12.5%)
Best one: 2. ADRENALINE
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 3. "AXIS"
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 4. "BLUE CHEESE"
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 5. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTALOPE AND HIS FRIEND MR WIGGUMS
12 (6.8%)
Best one: 6. "COOKIES"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 7. THE MINER AND THE MAGIC WOODFISH
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 8. "DARK PLACE"
5 (2.8%)
Best one: 9. FRIGGIN' DRAGONS
29 (16.5%)
Best one: 10. THE GIANT
3 (1.7%)
Best one: 11. SPACE CATS
11 (6.3%)
Best one: 12. "MT. PANTS"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 13. "STUPID EMO LAWN"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 14. "IKETHEGENERIC"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 15. "PHYCO_MAN57" "ƒΩ©ƒç∆¨¥¨®¥¨´†®∑´®œ∑´œ"
13 (7.4%)
Best one: 16. JOHN THE TIME TRAVELING ANTELOPE RETURNS BUT WHERE THE HELL IS RMR WIGGUMS?
6 (3.4%)
Best one: 17. THE FOOD GIVING CRCIA
2 (1.1%)
Best one: 18. "ONCE UPON A TIME"
4 (2.3%)
Best one: 19. "2OLLUX"
9 (5.1%)
Best one: 20. "FABLES OF THE UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING IN IT"
6 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 176

Author Topic: Do your best to write a story with your eyes closed under 60 seconds.  (Read 46067 times)

Once upon a time there was a CAPS LOCK IS CRUIS CONTROL FOR COOL. Then there was a nyancat and a boy and they had a magical adventure forever in neverland. They ate corn dogs together under the hemorrhaging palm tree. They also drank coconut milk. It was the loveiest time of their lives.
AND IIIIIIIIIIIII
WIIIIILL ALWAAAYYYSS
LOVE YOOOUUUUU

once upon a time

there aeas onece a person who fared and then he dieded the almost end becuase he then baught blockland and then he played it but he was idoit and he wwas shjunned upom the people and then he quite then he trolled the forums and his name was rookie

then eng

I name this "The Food Giving CrCIA"

Once someone trued t = fuve ne sinetgubg ti eat vyt u sad nbo ab tgeb u was gybdrt kater abd asjed fir sn=inetgubg i eat abd tgey sad bi and u was kuje :wky nab: abd gt was kuje "u alreadt ATE UT" abd u screaned abd dued

Christ that was horrible.
Yes.

WHERE I PISS
i used to piss on the floor. now i piss on the poor i pissed on my dad now i piss on my mom
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 12:39:23 AM by SkullCandy »

i live in a house. that huse is red. once i was in the house i hear a voice. the vpice tp;d e that o was in danmger≥. i ;eft the house ad hot hit by a car. the emd.

ONE NIGHT PROFESSOR WALked to a hospital and saw that the pharmists was on the YB and the news man said he was rapist man and rapst man got on profesr bt pro ran away quickli and he got in hiz car and drove away and the rapist waved at him.

Ohgodwhat the hell did I write.

Titan, you can use my story. I couldn't PM you back because PM for me was revoked (I think I know why...).

op needs to bump, not me.

I wont this in class. It was a bit longer. but here   :

The Ugly Pony
TThere once was an ugly little pony. Je was so ugly everone jated hgim. he wemt to a ,agival wizard to get help but it didn’t work he was too ugly. then the pony was burned the end.

too depressed and annoying to make one

too depressed and annoying to make one
make my story audio forgeta

I only have sixty seconds to tell you, not much time.  They will break thorugh the barericde soon, aluebs are reakm ?U fiybd ibe ub a anry vase abd ut fikkiiwed ne ginem uts vreajubg tgeiyfg rgwe di

At first I was doing well, then deeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrppppp

I only have sixty seconds to tell you, not much time.  They will break thorugh the barericde soon, aluebs are reakm ?U fiybd ibe ub a anry vase abd ut fikkiiwed ne ginem uts vreajubg tgeiyfg rgwe di

At first I was doing well, then deeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrppppp
This is what I read it as:
I only have sixty seconds to tell you, not much time. They will break through the barricade soon, lubes our realm. You find live up an angry vase and it fricasseed new gibe its creature giving grew the.

one day ui dkieed a gut ytsagt was acalled jgon gfreeman

translation: one day i killed a guy that was called john freeman