Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)

Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1280165 times)

Was there someone in this thread with a fishing setup where they had a small pool for each biome setup? I'm looking to make one and I wanted that picture for reference

Was there someone in this thread with a fishing setup where they had a small pool for each biome setup? I'm looking to make one and I wanted that picture for reference

I can upload the world to some site if you need the exact dimensions of things. The way I have things spaced and sized allows for the best fishing possibilities without biomes overlapping.

Solar weapons are fixed :0

hoplites are easy af

speaking of hoplites anyone have a gladiator helmet cause i have the breastplate and pants already
nvm got it

So wait what did they alter on the phantasm? I do know if you used holy arrows you can melt a tower in about 3 seconds, but thats about it.

So wait what did they alter on the phantasm? I do know if you used holy arrows you can melt a tower in about 3 seconds, but thats about it.
They nerfed the hell out of it. I went from getting 6-7k dps to about 2k.

"Reduced Damage from 70 to 60.
Fixed bug that caused unintentionally high damage."

I have every achievement in Terraria now.

I have every achievement in Terraria now.

Except the angler achievements are broken atm, and can only be achieved by using external programs. Dont know how you got them, even if they were fixed, because its not counting past completed quests

On the plus side:
The vortex beater was buffed
Mothron wings are now obtainable
Tax collectors give money in multiplayer
Strange plants are more common (I've found five tonight alone)
Martian probes and solar eclipses are less common
A portal gun now increases your momentum even more! (200% increase)

hoplites are still excessively deadly though
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 10:25:25 PM by WaterOre »

also portalling no longer shows a black screen during teleporting if both the portals are on screen

Except the angler achievements are broken atm, and can only be achieved by using external programs. Dont know how you got them, even if they were fixed, because its not counting past completed quests
I never went above 200 completed quests when they were still broken, so all I had to do was finish the rest of the remaining 200 quests

eater of worlds is 1000x easier with the slime ride, I killed him with barely any health lost

is it too excessive to dig to hell and get hellstone for a pheonix bow and imp staff for expert mode skeletron? I already have 400 health and full bee armor

you are gonna need hellstone anyways so