bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 505181 times)

From an management or ceo point of view that might be true.
this is literally the only thing that matters for every developer that works under a big publisher

time moves on and things change
nobody except arma players want to sit around and jerk off in a bush for 20 minutes before being shot once and dying all alone, never aware of what killed them.

time moves on and things change
nobody except arma players want to sit around and jerk off in a bush for 20 minutes before being shot once and dying all alone, never aware of what killed them.
I'm sure if you were stuck in a bush for 20 minutes you'd be jerking off, too. >:(

I'm sure if you were stuck in a bush for 20 minutes you'd be jerking off, too. >:(

That means two things~ x3

Anyways guys, lets see those fabulous BF4 Beta Emblems, Here's mine:

is...is that a part of the na-

I was supposed to be just casually flying around in a little bird while my friends were getting used to the game. I didn't realize that casual flying was 60 and 0 for me.

is...is that a part of the na-

Waffen SS; Knights Cross. Fun stuff.
Obvsly is just an eagle with a +

I wish I could actually play Battlefield and make an emblem. I would make something that's mixed with a WWII Wehrmacht emblem and maybe something from the U.S. military. I dunno.

me and rykuta got them german military emblems

Anyways guys, lets see those fabulous BF4 Beta Emblems, Here's mine:

:D

I loving shot a helicopter four times with my tank shell and it didn't blow up. Thanks dice.

I loving shot a helicopter four times with my tank shell and it didn't blow up. Thanks dice.
blame it on the lag

blame it on the lag
lag pssh. The forgeter eventually crashed into a lamp post.