bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 498321 times)

oh gee

i just now found out that the CD didn't actually install the expansions with it.

Yay, another ten hours worth of downloading all the expansions from the store..

How the forget do you disengage from a mortar?

Does Battlefield 3 have any urban maps to fight in? Like a city?

Does Battlefield 3 have any urban maps to fight in? Like a city?
kinda. there's nothing super urban like NYC or Shanghai, but there are some with a couple of small skyscrapers and stuff

How the forget do you disengage from a mortar?
interact button

soooo the sks is basically totally unbalanced it seems. effective at all ranges and way too accurate.

^ You kidding me? IMO the SKS in not a sniper rifle or a carbine, it's a "click alot and people might die in front of you if you prayed enough"

pretty unbalanced indeed tho

Also, BF2 is da best BF game evr!!!!111!1

interact button

soooo the sks is basically totally unbalanced it seems. effective at all ranges and way too accurate.
The SKS has abysmal accuracy when you're trying to take out someone at bolt-action range, but the damn thing is accurate enough to suppress them.

ugh

why couldn't EA/DICE/whoever the forget made Battlefield 3 Premium have put the expansions on the disc rather than making us download it all off the store online where my internet is crap

I can play multiplayer matches just fine, but downloads are slow as hell for me most of the time with my 240-700 kb/s internet

ugh

why couldn't EA/DICE/whoever the forget made Battlefield 3 Premium have put the expansions on the disc
the capacity of a DVD+R (or whatever games use nowadays) is 8.55 GB
BF3 is about ~28 GB
4 discs? no thank you

deal with it, the market is shifting toward downloadable games rather than CD games
like I haven't ever bought a CD game for my pc, all my games I download from origin or steam

Digital distribution is bust. You are just renting for life when it's a digital copy. Atleast I don't have to worry about the disk getting scratched anymore, that's the nice part.

Digital distribution is bust. You are just renting for life when it's a digital copy.
i wouldn't really care if im "renting for life" because i have it for my whole life
discs are easily lost, the keys to them are easily lost, no cloud saving, etc
i mean a disc will probably last like 5 years before its scratched up or lost or something like that, something digitally will last way longer

You are just renting for life when it's a digital copy.
you pay for it once, and you have it forever. that's like, literally the opposite of renting