Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1630168 times)

A puppet admin under the control of Lalam?

forget that stuff.

He doesn't control me, he may influence me, but we share the same views so it doesn't really matter. I was also recommended by Greek2Me, he is the good half, Lalam is the bad half, it all balances out.

In case you havn't noticed, anything+bad = bad.
It does not equal out.

It does not equal out.

Well then, I'm cannot really say anything against that since I'll just dig myself deeper. However, I will still pursue my goals to become an admin with/without Lalam's help.

You like to exaggerate.  Before the 2 bosses, you were doing 3.  I'm almost positive that it went on for more than one round.  However, considering you just lied, I don't think your word makes much of a difference anymore.

I guess I'm just a good lawer then c:

this basically is a puppet service. all it takes is two friends to "approve" and you're in.
Pecon has to approve your app. I presume he actually reads them.

He doesn't control me, he may influence me, but we share the same views so it doesn't really matter. I was also recommended by Greek2Me, he is the good half, Lalam is the bad half, it all balances out.
Still do not want.

"Hey, a chest on the cabinet! Ill just rocket up there"
100 HP penalty!
areyoulovingkiddingme.jpg
Also, why the forget is there a chest in the lava.

"Hey, a chest on the cabinet! Ill just rocket up there"
100 HP penalty!
areyoulovingkiddingme.jpg
Also, why the forget is there a chest in the lava.

...Lava...?

being serious now

Application: Administrator
Name: IkeTheGeneric (forum) - Ike The Wingnut (ingame)
BL_ID: 18600
Previous Experience: A handful of servers. I'm pretty good at the whole moderating stuff.
Who recommends you?: Kira100000, Katamari, Giroian and anyone else who decides to recommend me.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I guess because I'm used to this. There's been a few times where I'm there and there's no admins online, and it's annoying to see a whole lot of people breaking the rules just because there's nobody there to stop them.
Your Timezone/Region: American Eastern Time

anyone see this?

Name: K1ng_0f_N0thing
BL ID: 29473
Experiences: Ive Admined a few servers, including Infinite Killzone's TDM. Also I'm an admin for swimmer's city rpg.
Why I deserve admin: Because I know how to enforce the laws and rules of the server, kick afkers, ban anybody who is breaking any rules, and will play the game in a fair way
Recomendations: On RTB- Infinite Killzone, Swimmer. No RTB- maxlol2 (he is mostly on servers with me)
Timezone: -5 GMT (New York/EST)

It does not equal out.
He's referring to my strict behavior, not bad administration.
Still do not want.
Judging by what I've seen, Gizmo is much more qualified as an administrator than you are.  I would suggest backing off, pal.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 09:09:36 AM by Lalam24 »

God damn, what is with the administrators here?  Out of the SEVERAL admins participating in the server, I've only found 4 who can administrate well (Lugnut1206, Greek2me, Ipquarx, and Jetz).  An example of the other admins not having a clue as to what they're doing: 
Tetris joins and immediately changes the game from 1 boss to 3 bosses.  I join several hours later, and he's doing it with 2 bosses.  I tell him that he should be administrating and not screwing with the game.  His response is that, due to his status as a super administrator, he is allowed to alter the game as he pleases.  Are we drawing admins from the hat, or does the host really not know who can and cannot administrate?

I'm not a good mod? D:

I'm not seeing the server on the server list. Did it crash?
(after going back to the first page)
Yep, it crashed.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 09:44:51 AM by ShadowYoshi294 »

anyone see this?
They are ignoring every application :Y

They are ignoring every application :Y
Pecon's not here. Once he returns he will look them over.