Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604441 times)

So I had this idea for a title..

Name: Swashbuckler
Cost: 25 Boss Coins
It should make you talk like a pirate, and should only be available on talk like a pirate day.

hope you guys like it

It should make you talk like a pirate, and should only be available on talk like a pirate day.

hope you guys like it
Fine use of 25 coins

Fine use of 25 coins
Ok, what other price to put it then? 15?

hope you guys like it
Any idea where we'd get a pirate chat script?

Any idea where we'd get a pirate chat script?
An alternate of the Medival Chat, duh

An alternate of the Medival Chat, duh
Someone want to actually write that?

Name: Soroxzion
BL_ID: 19578
Previous administration experience:
I have previous experience under the following server hosts:
SGT. Blocky
Juno eclipse
Toxic Waffle
[GG] Puff
War Monger
Black Bird
(SWAT)

Who recommends you?: In addition to all hosts above, the following recommend me also:
Johnny Blockhead
Mr.J
Zuki
Blocklegend
Visolator
Jonathant1

Why should I accept you?

I would like to put my full effort toward contributing to the server and improving the experience for other people. If new Blockland players connect to the server for the first time, I'll be one of those people willing to answer their questions and showing them how to play. The atmosphere that lives within your server is nice and well kept by your admins. I spend a tremendous amount of time in your server because I can't stand some of the other servers out there. In fact, this remains about the only server on Blockland that I enjoy to play on, and have been active for a year. The most important thing to me when executing punishment to rule-breakers or otherwise annoying trolls on the server is to keep an impartial mind and unbiased viewpoint towards them. No one should be treated too unfairly under any condition. In conclusion, my punishments are not too harsh, I am both fully capable of enduring the stress of moderating and trusted by a lot of people in the server's community.

Timezone/Region: (UTC-06:00) Central Time, US

My recommendation goes out to you as well [Kalim]

I feel the screenshots of the new spaceship progress so far have been to ambiguous so here

It looks better ingame btw

-snip-
Wow, amazing detail on the ship, good work! I really like it.

I am reporting a glitch. If a demo shoots his sticky bombs, and a player is on top of them, the demo and the player will die if they are in the explosion radius. Is this purposeful, or accidental? This is very annoying. o.o

I am reporting a glitch. If a demo shoots his sticky bombs, and a player is on top of them, the demo and the player will die if they are in the explosion radius. Is this purposeful, or accidental? This is very annoying. o.o

This does not seem likely to happen, unless the deto dies at the first bomb, then the rest kill the other player, but that would be hard to pull off. From what I'm seeing here, the deto dies from the first mine, the rest of the mines in that short amount of time are owned by no one, therefore it would be owned by the boss' team, or shared by everyone. So it would count as self-damage. Only thing that comes to mind, testing needed, I'll get around to it sometime today.

This does not seem likely to happen, unless the deto dies at the first bomb, then the rest kill the other player, but that would be hard to pull off. From what I'm seeing here, the deto dies from the first mine, the rest of the mines in that short amount of time are owned by no one, therefore it would be owned by the boss' team, or shared by everyone. So it would count as self-damage. Only thing that comes to mind, testing needed, I'll get around to it sometime today.

It seems that this happens even when the demo is not there. This is not always guaranteed to happen, but it does. Thanks.

It seems that this happens even when the demo is not there. This is not always guaranteed to happen, but it does. Thanks.

Tested, from what I can tell, not possible. Perhaps you were fighting a Badspot/Ephialtes boss and they took the mines for themselves, then used them against you.