Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)  (Read 79093 times)

Gizmo linked me to the post of my win...

I lol'd

say, can I apply for admin? when I'm around, only one or two admins are online.

ok?
that was more of directed towards the admin team, not you.

Orly nao?

Now you're just attempting to nickel and dime the responses of my fellow blocklanders.  Come on press, I know you have at least an ounce more dignity than that.  :'( *sniff*

Orly nao?

Now you're just attempting to nickel and dime the responses of my fellow blocklanders.  Come on press, I know you have at least an ounce more dignity than that.  :'( *sniff*
You straight out said you were camping. That goes along the rule "common sense".

Well isnt camping a building also known as a "Sting" in police terms?  Are you saying the police should be banned from life for violating common sense? 

(Im just trolling for forget's sake now :3)

I believe camping is fine as long as they're not camping the PD as you pay demerits.

I believe camping is fine as long as they're not camping the PD as you pay demerits.

Or Bank.

See press? We all think its fine to camp as long as its not the PD or bank. Just admit that what i did was legal, and we can move on.

Bees. Everywere.

Crocodils.

:cookie:

I use to enjoy this server until people became starfishs on it.

Before you completely reject this post hear me out first.

1. Whenever you obtain any form of cash someone kills you immediately on a bike just to get cash, so you cant even gain a decent amount of cash.
2. I stated my rights and that is exactly what happened to me during gameplay on this server, and what happens? I am muted by an admin.

In my honest opinion and feeling of this server I think its trash.

When you get money its suppose to go into your bank account.
Not into your loving wallet so people can snatch it right away.

Also work on getting better admins, ones that actually hear you out and don't just mute you right away like jackasses.