Poll

Like my server?

Alot
Yes
Kinda
No

Author Topic: BF3 Pack (RTB)  (Read 157131 times)

walter is a lazy forget who doesn't give a stuff about his guns and refuses to fix silly errors or make his guns visually appealing.
walter also copy-pastes other people's scripts so all the weapons are exactly the same.

gonna download these to see how they are :\

Just to let you know... Serious problems with the MK11 for that download you gave.. (Edit i discovered it happens with the origional link for MK11 as well :c)

And this is when you go into Scope. The reload animations are off and when in scope you only see the barrel of the sniper. I know that i can just use the one posted by Sgt.A Walter which is what I'll do but just letting you know :) (also bump to keep this topic on :D)
How ironic, that was the exact same problem I had going on with the dragonuv.

Listen, I've gotten quite fed-up with those snipers, and I'm trying to move on.
I've got a mod topic with both snipers and their source files open for edititng.

stuff, I think I know what's wrong.

You also don't know how to export or animate correctly. The guns glow.

You also don't know how to export or animate correctly. The guns glow.
Yeah, I've noticed that.
Listen, the day I was exporting this, I was stressed out and a little pissed at how this stuff was turning out.

If I had the time, I probably would have re-done the models, even the damn script.

But right now, I've got bigger problems to deal with.
such as my graphics card just stopped working and won't come back on.

so this makes things a little more...edgy.
So I'm done with the snipers and I'm moving on.

Make more guns, fix nothing.
I think I heard Wehrmacht say that on Gravity Cats server.

when in scope you only see the barrel of the sniper. I know that i can just use the one posted by Sgt.A Walter which is what I'll do but just letting you know :) (also bump to keep this topic on :D)
This sounds so much like you want to see the whole gun when you look down the scope

There's something severely wrong with the player's hands.

Chrono is right, I would like to see the same pack with smoother animations and no hands. That would be nice.

walter is a lazy forget who doesn't give a stuff about his guns and refuses to fix silly errors or make his guns visually appealing.
1. He doesn't know how to script

2. He just plain sucks at modeling

Conclusion: He should not make add-ons

1. He doesn't know how to script

2. He just plain sucks at modeling

Conclusion: He should not make add-ons

im glad we share similar thoughts.

i hate these guns they suck

i try to download it but it wont work  :panda:  :iceCream:

There's something severely wrong with the player's hands.

Wrong shoulder to hand.