Transportation

Plane
Boat
Train
Car
Spaceship o.O
Candy Van.
TARDIS (Police Box)

Author Topic: BNFB: An AVIATION and Building Clan. Thank you all!  (Read 171460 times)

the man NO

the Joker YES

The Joke ------ SOMEWHERE OUT THERE, OVER YONDEr

Everyone has been griping for a good WWII Vehicle pack including all the great planes of the era. Why not just make a whole Nostalgia Airforce pack?

The first great American and Russian jets, the great American planes of Korea, the great American, German, and British planes of WWII, and then reaching back to the first fighters in the first World War.

Plus we can have all the ground vehicles too...

Are you posting on this clan thread to just try and get vehicles? Use your imagination like the rest of BL. Besides, vehicles that would all do the same thing. Also, we do not need them, you want them. Yes they would be nice, but seriously. THIS IS NOT THE SUGGESTIONS AND REQUESTS THREAD! If you want to bug someone else about your problems, do it here.

Also, that is A LOT of time and effort. It would most likely take FOREVER because most people have lives to attend to.

You'll succeed as long as you strive.

Yes, read above this part though v  v  v
Also, that is A LOT of time and effort. It would most likely take FOREVER because most people have lives to attend to.

Are you still taking applications?

I would like to sign up.

Also, if you are still taking applications, do I half to build a plane?

Are you still taking applications?

I would like to sign up.

Also, if you are still taking applications, do I half to build a plane?
We would be glad to take a look at your application. However, it does NOT have to be an aircraft build. I would prefer that you built your application with pretty much no help from other players. Also, one day we would have to meet, just to fly around, so if you wanted to, we could just meet In game one day and do both. PM me if you have any dates that you would like to meet on.

So, if any of you have Xbox live, who here thinks microsoft chargees to much for features, like online?

I'm leaving for camp.  I'll be back in a week.

I am going  flying today in my Cessna 402C. I'll tell you how fun it was when I get back.

Cool. Sometimes I get to fly a Cessna 172 or 182. Im shooting for my pilots license. Trust me, Id have it all ready but I am too young to get one still :/

THE ANNIVERSARY OF APOLLO 11 PASSED AND WE PRETTY MUCH MISSED IT!

LOOK!
http://wechoosethemoon.org/

I remember when it was the 40th anniversary. I do believe that was live. I watched a lot of it. I followed it.

Sorry for late response. Hit a thunderstorm. Didn't have time to go around it either. I was at, err I think FL60 (6,000 ft.) So much turbulence, I had a hard time turning her around to get out of it.

Sorry for late response. Hit a thunderstorm. Didn't have time to go around it either. I was at, err I think FL60 (6,000 ft.) So much turbulence, I had a hard time turning her around to get out of it.
If this was actually the case (it isn't) you'd be one of the stupidest pilot's on earth. lol. Most airline pilots don't even think about going through thunderstorms. I kind of want to talk to the instructor that gave you your instrument rating.

If this was actually the case (it isn't) you'd be one of the stupidest pilot's on earth. lol. Most airline pilots don't even think about going through thunderstorms. I kind of want to talk to the instructor that gave you your instrument rating.

There's been plenty of thunderstorms when I would be on a flight, and only once have I actually flown through it, but that was because the storm was right next to the airport in the direction we were heading. We saw a plane on the runway (empty) get struck, and for a bunch of 7th graders on a field trip, most people seemed pretty scared. That was a while ago, about 2 years ago, heading out of Maryland. Even then we didn't go through the storm very long.

You're probably mistaking a thunderstorm for minor precip. Air traffic control wouldn't let anyone on VFR take off or land on an airport when there are major T-storms.

Edit: Oh, were you riding the airlines? (Derp.) They might TAKE OFF through a rainshower or a minor T-storm if the weather at their destination is fine, but only because they can climb out of it quick. But there's no way an approach controller would give you vectors for an ILS if it was through a T-storm even I'd you had filed IFR.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 07:15:42 AM by Mikoyan »