GSF Modular Terrain (4x Pack on RTB, please redownload)

Poll

Should the terrain bricks be able to use all 2x2 flat prints, or be restricted to ModTer prints?

Use all 2x2 flat print packs (more versatile)
27 (69.2%)
Be restricted to ModTer print packs (limits overwhelming the print GUI)
12 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: GSF Modular Terrain (4x Pack on RTB, please redownload)  (Read 143881 times)

download all the bricks!

also this is on Page 42
The answer to Life, The Universe and Everything
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 05:48:10 AM by Crêpe »

download all the bricks!

also this is on Page 42

download all the bricks!

also this is on Page 42

Have you actually read the book

42 was not the answer to Life, The Universe, And Everything, as it was proven that the answer was 42 due to an unforeseen event which caused a miscalculation on the Earth.
Therefore 42 is just another pointless number.

Crepe is wrong and anybody else who wants to say that 42 is the answer to life, the universe, and everything is also wrong.

Is it only me or when I save and then load someting with Gsf TREES They arent there anymore?!

Have you actually read the book
i'm on the third one :D

6x9=42

Is it only me or when I save and then load someting with Gsf TREES They arent there anymore?!
That might be a problem with GSF_Ghost not including an onLoadPlant. I'll look into it.

Bugs I've noticed that someone should probably fix:

>Medieval Roads: only the straight roads seem to have a proper collision box. Turned and intersection roads have wacky collision and can't be hammered, printed, wrenched, adminwanded, etc.

>Trees and decor bricks: aren't saved and/or loaded by the save and/or load system, respectively.

>Flowers: can only be seen (each flower) from one side.

Bug report:

When you duplicate, prints don't copy correctly.

Bug report:

When you duplicate, prints don't copy correctly.
That's true for any print brick.

That's true for any print brick.
Correction: That's true for many print bricks, but not all of them. Nobody is quite sure why it happens. It duplicates the prints on the Print Baseplates just fine, but not on Modter or others like it. It's quite strange, and more than once I've gotten so much print spam that I had to use "find and replace" on the BLS file. Anyhow, the problem is nonetheless with the duplicator, not with these bricks.

This should be on RTB, but then again NEVERMIND

I put the addon in my addons folder, but cant find it ANYWHERE to enable