GSF Modular Terrain (4x Pack on RTB, please redownload)

Poll

Should the terrain bricks be able to use all 2x2 flat prints, or be restricted to ModTer prints?

Use all 2x2 flat print packs (more versatile)
27 (69.2%)
Be restricted to ModTer print packs (limits overwhelming the print GUI)
12 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: GSF Modular Terrain (4x Pack on RTB, please redownload)  (Read 141483 times)

I'm pretty sure it was 10 on a blb

Gsf, are you using DTS shapes in this, or BLBs? Because if the decor bricks aren't loading, why wouldn't they be? Did you distinguish onPlant and onLoadPlant, or is it a different problem entirely?

I'm using .blbs, but I think it's just a glitch with the engine - I've noticed that at least one other person has had this problem too. I think I've encountered this before and was able to fix the glitch by simply renaming the object, but even that hasn't worked. In the mean time though I've been learning coding and am working on my own game that utilizes procedurally-generated modular terrain; if y'all are interested I can keep y'all posted on it's progress. :)

Gsf, you should really fix your slanted road bricks, they were pretty cool

Ghost I would love to help model or beta test for your game.

Dayum, bro, have you asked Badspot?

Gsf, you should really fix your slanted road bricks, they were pretty cool
Yeah, maybe in the near future.

Dayum, bro, have you asked Badspot?
For some reason I don't think he would be interested lol.

Ghost I would love to help model or beta test for your game.
That would be great; I don't need help with modeling just yet, but I should have a working build done in the next few weeks for testing.

I'm using .blbs, but I think it's just a glitch with the engine - I've noticed that at least one other person has had this problem too. I think I've encountered this before and was able to fix the glitch by simply renaming the object, but even that hasn't worked. In the mean time though I've been learning coding and am working on my own game that utilizes procedurally-generated modular terrain; if y'all are interested I can keep y'all posted on it's progress. :)
this would be great. nice to see you back (unless you've been back already and I didn't know it :P)

« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 09:54:00 PM by Benjamin Lopez »

Have you fixed the 16x16 tall corner A (or whatever) error that has a messed up edge?

very nice, but instead of making us clock multiple links, can you put all in 1 .zip file? ty,
btw dling

If you are in a 3rd person view, there are some slanted bricks that pull your 3rd person view closer as if a wall was right behind you, can you fix that?

very nice, but instead of making us clock multiple links, can you put all in 1 .zip file? ty,
btw dling
Thanks a lot for bumping this.

Nice

Or you.