GSF Modular Terrain (4x Pack on RTB, please redownload)

Poll

Should the terrain bricks be able to use all 2x2 flat prints, or be restricted to ModTer prints?

Use all 2x2 flat print packs (more versatile)
27 (69.2%)
Be restricted to ModTer print packs (limits overwhelming the print GUI)
12 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: GSF Modular Terrain (4x Pack on RTB, please redownload)  (Read 143207 times)

The GUIs are done! (pics are attached) I'll be testing the terrain generator on my server very soon, hopefully by tomorrow. I'm also working on fixing some issues with the ModTer bricks since they became default; the 4x pack will be officially released for the generator.

The GUIs are done! (pics are attached) I'll be testing the terrain generator on my server very soon, hopefully by tomorrow. I'm also working on fixing some issues with the ModTer bricks since they became default; the 4x pack will be officially released for the generator.
that is some seriously complicated GUI you have there,
make a version for people who want this to take <1 minute to set up
-edit
looked it over again:
er, add some presets and favorites
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 09:52:31 PM by MARBLE MAN »

Quote from: Blockland Jesus

I love the GUI

It allows for so much customization.

my server won't respond start and it say "Server terminated unexpectedly and was shut down."

I had tested of your add-on on my server. I took other test solo server are worked fine.

EDIT: GUI won't closed. X or esc and button close.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 11:34:52 AM by Furling² »

I'm glad y'all like it. :)

that is some seriously complicated GUI you have there,
make a version for people who want this to take <1 minute to set up
-edit
looked it over again:
er, add some presets and favorites
I am planning on adding a presets/favorites options, but I'll probably add it later on. Also, I'll provide helpful, visual references for the settings to show in detail what everything does.

my server won't respond start and it say "Server terminated unexpectedly and was shut down."

-pic-

I had tested of your add-on on my server. I took other test solo server are worked fine.

EDIT: GUI won't closed. X or esc and button close.
Were you running a dedicated server? I had issues trying to host a dedicated server with the generator enabled. I'll try to find out what the issue is and correct it, sorry.

Did you setup the keybind in options? Try typing canvas.popDialog(PTG_MainMenu_GUI); in the main menu if the GUI won't close.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 11:50:49 AM by [GSF]Ghost »

Wooo, can I test too :D
^^^

I remember testing these bricks for the first time in your server, Ghost. If I remember correctly, you had made a lake surrounded by water with some trees around it on a hill.

Amazing - Love the details options.

My frist terrain generator!

My frist terrain generator!
-pic-
Try raising the Terrain Z-Multiplier :) Also, did the ModTer ramp bricks load afterward?

^^^

I remember testing these bricks for the first time in your server, Ghost. If I remember correctly, you had made a lake surrounded by water with some trees around it on a hill.
Yeah, I still have screen-shots from the beta.

Try raising the Terrain Z-Multiplier :) Also, did the ModTer ramp bricks load afterward?
Sure, I will try again raising them and I not know how set up the ramps. I were hope you will making tutorial for this.