Author Topic: Filipe1020's Vehicles Topic - Closed (see page 173)  (Read 246492 times)

Thank you very much Death the Kid :) :) :) :)  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

Well, For Filipe's Sake of NOT loosing his sanity...
I've made a ZIP of all the vehicles I have on my BL folder by Filipe.
So that the players that are new to BL and want his vehicles or updates, here is the .zip Your Welcome. :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2d8vh8d9n6xqqrq/Filipe1020's_Vehicle_Pack.zip
If there are any vehicles of his that you don't have, I'll check if I have them.

If there are any vehicles of his that you don't have, I'll check if I have them.

Well, I don't have ALL of them, cause everyone has their tastes and likings...

Well, I don't have ALL of them, cause everyone has their tastes and likings...
The only ones I don't have are the Hyperion, Charger, Veloce, and MicroCar Pack I think.

EDIT: If you want any of them that were on RTB, get 'em here.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 04:24:43 PM by Who Cares99 »

The only ones I don't have are the Hyperion, Charger, Veloce, and MicroCar Pack I think.

EDIT: If you want any of them that were on RTB, get 'em here.
Am I really the only one that can't open that link?

Request : make something related to the McLaren P1 and a Lambo veneno

sum pix

Request : make something related to the McLaren P1 and a Lambo veneno

sum pix

I don't think he's up for any requests. Didn't you see his big folder list known as "New Generation" anytime sooner?

I don't think he's up for any requests. Didn't you see his big folder list known as "New Generation" anytime sooner?
Oh hi night hawk Its me Red spy
no I did not se his big folder .-.

no I did not se his big folder .-.

Why do we absolutely need Support_Garage for the vehicles to load? And do we need to just have it or does it need to be enabled?

Further explanation would be that I use a mod that spawns vehicles using air drop events, so they don't have a spawn brick and don't count towards the physics vehicle limit. While this lets me have more than 20 vehicles for my huge-ass transportation-centered roleplay, it also breaks certain things like the Skycrane picking up vehicles and the Vehicle Lock mod. I am fairly certain that I wouldn't be able to use Support_Garage either. Having said that, the reason I don't just deal with it is that I am quite close to the datablock limit as it is and I think that the car customization mod might tip me over. Also, I don't want people spending half the time that they are on my server trying to figure out a way to customize vehicles when it just won't work.

Edit:

I'm really looking forward to the Bus Pack, Crown Victoria, FireTruck, and TOP SECRET. =P
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 11:49:00 AM by Who Cares99 »

Yes I know it's u since you sent me a pm...

Why do we absolutely need Support_Garage for the vehicles to load? And do we need to just have it or does it need to be enabled?
Saying something like that it's like saying "Why would I need bot bricks to spawn bots?" I mean really it's a support mod, you have to enable it to make the cars work, same thing goes to barnabas vehicles and it's support doors thing, without it you woudn't be able to use them, also just saying, the garage mod replaces those car variants reducing a bunch of datablocks

Saying something like that it's like saying "Why would I need bot bricks to spawn bots?" I mean really it's a support mod, you have to enable it to make the cars work, same thing goes to barnabas vehicles and it's support doors thing, without it you woudn't be able to use them, also just saying, the garage mod replaces those car variants reducing a bunch of datablocks
I was thinking more like if you don't have it then you can just have the default car bodies, or have the download for car versions that don't require the mod. (Like how the citi used to be)

Further explanation would be that I use a mod that spawns vehicles using air drop events, so they don't have a spawn brick and don't count towards the physics vehicle limit. While this lets me have more than 20 vehicles for my huge-ass transportation-centered roleplay, it also breaks certain things like the Skycrane picking up vehicles and the Vehicle Lock mod.

um you can change the physics vehicle limit