Mr.LoL - Begged for admin and using console, BANNED 2000+ PEOPLE

Author Topic: Mr.LoL - Begged for admin and using console, BANNED 2000+ PEOPLE  (Read 61708 times)

Someone go on Blockland, look up "MrLol" and "Mr.Lol". There might be a difference. MrLol on the forums doesn't have a period in his name. If there are infact two different players than we know.

lol'd.

I think we can all agree that unless Mr.LoL comes up with some good counter evidence, he did it.

I think we can all agree that Mr.LoL is too nice to do this.

i don't agree?

You look like the idiot to me in all honesty, and I'm an idiot spotter world champion 2007-2011 undefeated.
All Scratch & co do is agree with eachother and anyone that agrees to thier point. And say '-asses' alot.
Smartass is too good for him.
You see? THIS IS THE SUPPORT I NEED!
Yeah. Dumbasses. Why would anyone do that? I've been in a server with you and your about the best player I've met.
Yup, he did at that.
Chrono logic FTW.
No, WHY did you do it.

All Scratch & co do is agree with eachother and anyone that agrees to thier point. And say '-asses' alot.
eric created the account just to backup scratch.

Scratch, what date and time did this happen?

I think this is just one big conspiracy pulled by the OP.
We all know you think this there's no point of reposting it unless you're actually adding more to the point.

It's not surprising to me that you would defend Mr.LoL though.

Someone go on Blockland, look up "MrLol" and "Mr.Lol". There might be a difference. MrLol on the forums doesn't have a period in his name. If there are infact two different players than we know.
The IDs are already matched from his forum profile, ingame name, and the bans.

I don't agree. As I've said earlier, you're probably just on his 'nice side' where you get to watch him be nice to you and stuff on others.

Yeah, he's not to bright, but that's got nothing to do with this.

Shut the forget up. I was THERE. I am agreeing with Scratch cause I WAS THERE.

ID search of 3306 brings up a name "Mr.LoL" used today.

Yeah, he's not to bright, but that's got nothing to do with this.
It just annoys me how he explicitly and seperately labels people off as 'dumbasses' all the time.
I think it's best we let this rest till tomorrow with IP evidence.

You two need to get off this thread.

Shut the forget up. I was THERE. I am agreeing with Scratch cause I WAS THERE.
then what was your motive for creating this account?

The dumb thing is that on the ban catagory, it's empty.

Every time I've spoken to MrLoL he has been somewhat rude, this makes sense to me.

Scratch, what date and time did this happen?
3/28/2012 -- 18:04:07, his timezone.

After all, this is what showed up in the console!

It just annoys me how he explicitly and seperately labels people off as 'dumbasses' all the time.
I think it's best we let this rest till tomorrow with IP evidence.
I don't think it's needed. Moderators most likely wont show up and anything posted by Mr.LoL can easily be declared fake.

It's really this easy: see attachment