Lub (and Ephialtes) - Kalphiter's service is stuff, use my "service"!

Author Topic: Lub (and Ephialtes) - Kalphiter's service is stuff, use my "service"!  (Read 12235 times)

Also wound, something is obviously not right with Boltster.

He constantly tries to tell people about his nameless "girlfriend" and his "active social life" and his "time at the gym", and more recently his "big income".

You would assume someone who has it so easy, for lack of a better word, would be pretty happy right?

Why is it he is so determined to spend his day upsetting people online and trying to convince them his life is wonderful?

Seems to fit the archetype for depression. I read this article by a psychologist who was saying how a lot of people who are dedicated "trolls" online tend to have an unhappy existence and try to make themselves feel better about it by bringing others to their level. There have been two incidents where Blockland "trolls" have sincerely admitted depression and profusely apologized in private, so I'm open to believing this for sure.

Hey, maybe Boltster is just a combination of everything bad in a person, I don't know. But I don't think Boltster is as happy or carefree as he pretends. Heck, maybe we actually need to be giving him support.
nah i'm actually pretty happy with my life, thanks though freud

(also nameless girlfriend? what do you require, verification lol? pathetic)

Oh and boltster seems completely normal to me, the kind of person who would survive in the real world. Nice guys get eaten up, have fun!

I'd like to think I'm something in-between. ;)

the billing queries get redirected to pms almost immediately. it's the idiots who post them in the topic you're complaining about, not kalphiter.
Thank you. I've already explained this to Lub but he seems not to remember it.

I'd like to think I'm something in-between. ;)
That's the best way to live

I still don't understand why people keep arguing over this.

Because it's the modern blockland.

I'd still prefer Kalphiter over Lub in my opinion (lol)

Kalphiter disrespected me once (like in v19) and after that he stopped.
He isn't too bad.

Plus from what I can see in drama, Rub's name is painted all over.
Not saying Kalphiter's name isn't but from what I know Lub comes out of nowhere with Ephi and start arguing with him obviously because he is competition, which is extremely disrespectful on their part.

Instead of arguing they should settle this with respect instead of childishly arguing in drama.
(which does nothing for their services)

And this is where you realize both of their hosting service's is stuff.

I wonder if rubs service will be usable directly through rtb

I wonder if rubs service will be usable directly through rtb
that would be sweet

And this is where you realize both of their hosting service's is stuff.
please elaborate or you are stupid

Agh why does nobody know Lub he's been around since the stone ages of blockland.

please elaborate or you are stupid
Please elaborate why he would be stupid for not elaborating something that doesn't need to be elaborated.

Please elaborate why he would be stupid for not elaborating something that doesn't need to be elaborated.
Uh, a non-user with unknown motives calls something stuff?

Uh, a non-user with unknown motives calls something stuff?
Please elaborate how this makes him stupid.