Poll

a

b
c

Author Topic: Nintendo Megatopic LOCKED  (Read 151413 times)

Nintendo network orange stamp, does that mean there is/might be multiplayer?
I'd bet on it.

Nintendo network orange stamp, does that mean there is/might be multiplayer?
Possible DLC?

Possible DLC?
I haven't seen any DLC in the Eshop. Its most likely multiplayer Co-op or some minigames.

I haven't seen any DLC in the Eshop. Its most likely multiplayer Co-op or some minigames.
Nintendo is slowing getting into DLC, like with New Super Mario Bros 2

Nintendo is slowing getting into DLC, like with New Super Mario Bros 2
Well it is DLC, but it isn't the obnoxious one day DLC.

Well it is DLC, but it isn't the obnoxious one day DLC.
I never mentioned day one DLC....
I don't know where that came from.

Quote from: Wikipedia Page
While in pursuit of archnemesis Doctor Robotnik, Sonic the Hedgehog travels to a world known as Lost Hex, where he learns Eggman has harnessed the power of a group of native villains known as the Deadly Six. When the Six rebel, however, Sonic and Eggman are forced to work together to stop them for the sake of the planet.

sounds very interesting.

so in newleaf i heard instead of the game just having one file, mayoral duties are shared between four is this true?

im going to get new leaf. is there plans for a BL forums town?

so in newleaf i heard instead of the game just having one file, mayoral duties are shared between four is this true?

apparently, but i'm certain that everyone will still have the same privileges.

I never mentioned day one DLC....
I don't know where that came from.
*Sigh*

What i mean is that we shouldn't condemn Nintendo for having DLC map packs in one single game because they aren't abusing the stuff out of their privilege to make DLC packs like EA or Capcom.

im going to get new leaf. is there plans for a BL forums town?
Wait, you can have community towns in New Leaf?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 01:48:33 AM by Tonkka² »

What i mean is that we shouldn't condemn Nintendo for having DLC map packs in one single game because they aren't abusing the stuff out of their privilege to make DLC packs like EA or Capcom.
Who's condemning them?

Who would share an Animal Crossing cartridge, save for children.

Wait, you can have community towns in New Leaf?
Apparently? folks over at facepunch are doing this, but i wasn't in on the conversation, so i don't know. I THINK you can?

Apparently? folks over at facepunch are doing this, but i wasn't in on the conversation, so i don't know. I THINK you can?
Hmm

That would be neat if you actually could do that. How will people live there?