Author Topic: Me and 3 friends - Expelled and Suspended  (Read 8551 times)

i swear a lot of highschool students are so loving stupid these days.
news flash guys: you're not King stuff. you can't get away with whatever the forget you want.
This is so true. I especially hate it when kids think that suspensions are cool because they get to miss school. Kids, your performance in school now dictates what will happen in the future, so if you want to go to a good college and get into the advance classes, don't get suspended. PAY ATTENTION IN SCHOOL.

A suspension really doesn't impact you as much as everyone seems to believe. Nor do highschool grades, I mean you need decent ones but a b- is good enough for a public university. Chances are unless you're rich you weren't going to be able to afford a private school unless your grades are awesome.

He still was a douche about the whole thing.

Oh yeah sure they'll give him a scholarship for the college instead of like 3000 people even though he was expelled in highschool for breaking into the school network and yelling at the principle.
Right?

Ahhh to be in school again.

story is a lie. because the school would already make a legal deal out of it, they wouldnt just threaten.

Although this is your fault, those teachers are loving dumbasses
Just because they're pissed doesn't mean the police can deal with everything, plus it's your right to not let them have your technology

a school DOES have the right to take away your things and search you and your things.

your right to not let them have your technology
Actually, they can take his stuff, even if he doesn't want them to. He used that equipment to... "hack" into the school's computer system, so they have the right to take it and inspect it.

Isn't hacking school wifi illegal in some countries or something?  (That is what he did right?)

Now I realise that my teachers take mobiles when they ring at my school, so I guess they are allowed.
Nice move wiping your phone, though.

Nice move wiping your phone, though.
That's debatable. They know that he'll just wipe it... but then... why would they take it if they knew that he would wipe it? I need to sit down and think for a moment.