Poll

who

up
18 (78.3%)
down
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Flamecannon'sDrawingsDotNet  (Read 129212 times)

IT NEEDS MORE GET BACK TO WORK
This is beautiful. thanks.... btw, how long did it take?

To put the stock image and such? Probably uhh five minutes and a cold glass of pepto-bismol

This Halloween I shall be sending the spirits of the damned to rest!

HYAAAAA

Okay that's enough for now, whew, really winded me out. That's enough exorcising for today.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 08:58:25 PM by Flamecannon »

thank you, now we can all sleep in peace :iceCream:

« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 06:30:14 PM by Flamecannon »

I haven't done much the past month, sorry, but here's just a little thing. I'm gonna hit a break soon so I'll probably draw more during it.

I wanted to try redrawing old characters, so first I did Nonnace. For those who aren't too familiar, it's essentially just me back then that I submitted here and there. In this redesign I wanted to make him look like an even bigger edgelord so uhh yeah there it is

Colored (and recolored) versions of previous drawings

A quick doodle as a gift to both Face and Weird Sheep respectively

From a drawpile session

I
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 03:16:09 PM by Flamecannon »

That thirsty long necked fellow is cute

That was one of my most busiest holiday breaks ever - and including the fact that I've had like acid reflux/flatulence the past like 4 months doesn't mark a good end of the year! But thank you taking your time to browse this topic once in a while.

I worked on an album cover for a friend, you can listen to it here if you so desire.

For a secret santa

w e  g e t  i t  y o u  v a p o r w a v e

I'm drawing character portraits for my friend's DnD

draw liam nesson on a train

tfw I have been viewing flamecannons amiable and cute art for 4 years as eye therapy
feels so good